Why is Farmaajo so threatened by opposition? (Does he want to be the next Siad Barre)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When the opposition Thuma Wallahi guy said "we will topple the government", you deserve what you get. Not time for 68 IQ monkey behavior in 2020

Did he say that? topple the govt? does he rationally know this will create a 'vacuum' and 'no state' and makes him look stupid when the idea is to create a govt not to return to a vacuum. This can be argued against him that he is repeating 91 model again while they have a terrible international profile. No strong nation allows them arms, funding, etc after they saw hitler model of aideed slaughtering un-armed civilians. They see hawiye nazi groups supporting him like nazi groups supported hitler. No-one is gonna fund a hawiye hitler again.

I am sure the western world did see a correlation of repeating actions of that clan and realized they are pre-desposed to being mad men and if in power the region is in jeapordy and the world. Somalia is held back by that clan cause they have no international partner so they seek terrorists overseas who welcome anyone and create anti govt projects because he knows his clan will never be in power again and even if they are it will be the weakest region in Somalia unless of course they create isimo again and go under hiraab imamate and abgaal insures their clans-men

For a person that has seen what silencing critics and opposition can do to a country...why does he continue to pursue these dangerous tactics?

This isn’t just about Cabdishakur but rather the precedents this b00n is setting for future regimes.

Farmaajo is too sensitive. He needs to grow some thick skin. Criticism comes with holding a public position. You can’t expect to be praised all the time, especially if you’re presidency is a failure.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Farmaajo was welcomed DESPITE being Marehan, he ruined his own reputation by trying to act like a dictator.

What has he actually done except try to ruin existing federal states?

A few photos and erecting 2 statues does not make a good leader.
As I said my knowledge is limited abayo, when did farmaajo act like a dictator?

As I said my knowledge is limited abayo, when did farmaajo act like a dictator?

When he first came to power, all of Somalia (even some landers lol) welcomed him.
We were all fooled into thinking he would usher in a new age of politics.

However, he started immediately interfering with local politics instead of national reconciliation.
We all joke about/fkd about qabiil but trust me, Farmajo disappointed people heavily.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
When he first came to power, all of Somalia (even some landers lol) welcomed him.
We were all fooled into thinking he would usher in a new age of politics.

However, he started immediately interfering with local politics instead of national reconciliation.
We all joke about/fkd about qabiil but trust me, Farmajo disappointed people heavily.
I agree, farmaajo should have focused on national reconciliation instead of local politics. But sinces hes the president he's bound to interfere in politics one way or another. I am not saying he's perfect but at least he improved security in mogadishu and formed an army there. I am not pro-central ism or pro-federalism, I am pro development as all of us should be.

Trending