Why is Farmaajo so threatened by opposition? (Does he want to be the next Siad Barre)

Farm

VIP
For a person that has seen what silencing critics and opposition can do to a country...why does he continue to pursue these dangerous tactics?

This isn’t just about Cabdishakur but rather the precedents this b00n is setting for future regimes.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When the opposition Thuma Wallahi guy said "we will topple the government", you deserve what you get. Not time for 68 IQ monkey behavior in 2020

When the opposition Thuma Wallahi guy said "we will topple the government", you deserve what you get. Not time for monkey behavior in 2020

It is called "freedom of speech".

If he ACTED, then he can be arrested.

You will not be cheering this on when the President is no longer your cousin.

The seller of the ocean Abdishakur must be laughing privately. These N&N fools could simply just ignore him. All they are doing is making this qasaro relevant.

He should have been arrested for treason.
N&N are so incompetent, they would have won the public's support had they arrested him for that.

Instead they do this.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It is called "freedom of speech".

If he ACTED, then he can be arrested.

You will not be cheering this on when the President is no longer your cousin.

Save me your nonsense, if I tried saying that shit, I would have a knock at my door from relevant authorities.

He should have been arrested for treason.
N&N are so incompetent, they would have won the public's support had they arrested him for that.

Instead they do this.
What treason when Darmajo feliberatly extended the case hearing and sacked the top lawyers representing Somalia and replaced them with amateurs.
N&N are part of the treaonous game.

tenor (11).gif

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Based on my limited knowledge, Farmaajo is the only president who contributed to somalia. All the other presidents took the money and left the post like hassan sheikh. Y'all are hating on farmaajo cause hes mx. Prove me wrong.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The election or 4.5 selection will happen this year if I am not mistaken, people need to calm down and not let their anger get the best of them. I have been following every president since sheikh sharif and I see the same pattern every time.

I believe that N&N is the most professional government we have had so far, they have achieved many things and even though they are below average security wise, I would still take them over a government full of corrupt individuals.

Let us pray we have a better government than the previous one even if N&N get re-elected. :)

Based on my limited knowledge, Farmaajo is the only president who contributed to somalia. All the other presidents took the money and left the post like hassan sheikh. Y'all are hating on farmaajo cause hes mx. Prove me wrong.
Someone that even did not build a toilet in his village town can he ran a nation?

No one is hating on Farmajo his deeds are self explanatory and MX are supporting him with his corruption and impunity which makes them look suspicious after all Farmajo election acted like chance for redemtion for his tolka.All they engaged on is replicating same policies that saw the Kacanka being chased from Xamar with Machettes.

Farmaajo was welcomed DESPITE being Marehan, he ruined his own reputation by trying to act like a dictator.

What has he actually done except try to ruin existing federal states?

A few photos and erecting 2 statues does not make a good leader.

N&N fanboys/girls act like people cannot visit Mogadishu or don't know people in Mogadishu.

They cannot even pacify the capital city and people who live there fear for their lives. Even in the so-called most secure area aka HALANE, people get attacked.

How can Farmaajo call himself a leader when he doesn't even have an ALL Somali army patrolling the city and is babysat by AMISOM.

Allah forbid I ever worship a leader because he is from my clan.

Such low standards.

Trending