Why is everytime you meet a new her bestmate starts cockblocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your personality is cute. Only issue with that it is not what makes the first impression on a guy coming towards you. Looks matter, so choose girls who are less attractive than you as friends to always be the first one who gets picked. Simple.

All my friends are attractive. But none more attractive than me. At least that's what my hoyo told me:yacadiim:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
If i'm out with my girls and a cute guy approaches them and not me, i'm cockblocking. He does not deserve a woman if he does not notice me first. He leaves with nothing. "lets go girls"

Spoken like a true cockblocker.
1515334885798.jpg

All my friends are attractive. But none more attractive than me. At least that's what my hoyo told me:yacadiim:

Wow! No sane Somali can argue against mom's word. She would know and I believe you are beautiful like your mom said Mashallah LOL.

PS: Now that your beauty is substantiated by an authoritative voice I am inclined to believe, there is hope for you to be the one who goes home with that dude coming your way.

Sounds like you have a cool mom actually. I like parents who talk to their kids as friends and confidants.

Wow! No sane Somali can argue against mom's word. She would know and I believe you are beautiful like your mom said Mashallah LOL.

PS: Now that your beauty is substantiated by an authoritative voice I am inclined to believe, there is hope for you to be the one who goes home with that dude coming your way.

Sounds like you have a cool mom actually. I like parents who talk to their kids as friends and confidants.
BRO STOP WAFFLING WE ALL KNOW SHE HAS A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE WHY ELSE IS SHE OUTHERE COCKBLOCKING AS A FULLTIME JOB

BRO STOP WAFFLING WE ALL KNOW SHE HAS A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE WHY ELSE IS SHE OUTHERE COCKBLOCKING AS A FULLTIME JOB

She comes off as confident. Confidence is sexy man. Who wants a dummy with a beautiful face? What am I gonna do with a rag doll? Sex and then what?

Qof aan la sheekaysto aan rabaa saaxib about anything under the canopy of heaven.

PS: Moms don't lie like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts