Why is everytime you meet a new her bestmate starts cockblocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else has this experience or is it just me every i meet there best mate starts moving to me im reckless so i just do tings with the best mate too and every occasion ends up me getting exposed gudhomads wallhi

Every talks about loyalty when they can't be loyal to their own best friends everytime their friend gets a man she wants to take that man fucking s that's why we smash them and pass them treat cambaro like a whip all my niggas ride in it

the experience I get a lot is everytime I meet a halimo I always want her friend or even sisters worst feeling in the world because you know its hard as hell to get them once you involved with their friend and sister especially

If i'm out with my girls and a cute guy approaches them and not me, i'm cockblocking. He does not deserve a woman if he does not notice me first. He leaves with nothing. "lets go girls"

The
If i'm out with my girls and a cute guy approaches them and not me, i'm cockblocking. He does not deserve a woman if he does not notice me first. He leaves with nothing. "lets go girls"
N when the guy moves to you he ends up in dilemma and loses both tings im a dog so I always move to the cockbloock aswell both tings realise wagwun get jealous and slowly dump me lool

That is the most vile and selfish thing I read, you can be selfish but don't be acting like you care.

The

N when the guy moves to you he ends up in dilemma and loses both tings im a dog so I always move to the cockbloock aswell both tings realise wagwun get jealous and slowly dump me lool

It's cool he can move to all of us, just as long as he approaches me first. Or else abort mission, i'm taking my girls by the arm like the ugly chick and leading them to greener pastures.

the experience I get a lot is everytime I meet a halimo I always want her friend or even sisters worst feeling in the world because you know its hard as hell to get them once you involved with their friend and sister especially

Is it a case of where you want the better girl and you were unlucky to end up with the uglier one first? or this is your personality and your choices always seem bad after the fact for some reason even if there is nothing wrong with the girl herself to begin with?

Solution: Don't make promises first and come too hard on one, wait until you are sure you went through the entire neighborhood to find the one you think that will help you stick around..

It's cool he can move to all of us, just as long as he approaches me first. Or else abort mission, i'm taking my girls by the arm like the ugly chick and leading them to greener pastures.

Your personality is cute. Only issue with that it is not what makes the first impression on a guy coming towards you. Looks matter, so choose girls who are less attractive than you as friends to always be the first one who gets picked. Simple.

Last edited:
Is it a case of where you want the better girl and you were unlucky to end up with the uglier one first? or this is your personality and your choices always seem bad after the fact for some reason even if there is nothing wrong with the girl herself to begin with?

Solution: Don't make promises first and come too hard on one, wait until you are sure you went through the entire neighborhood to find the one you think that will help you stick around..
bit of both I think...... right now im with this pretty girl but her other sisters are even better everytime she nivites me round and I see this particular sister I forget my girl even exists im thinking of making a move but I don't want it to backfire and lose both

bit of both I think...... right now im with this pretty girl but her other sisters are even better everytime she nivites me round and I see this particular sister I forget my girl even exists im thinking of making a move but I don't want it to backfire and lose both

That usually leads to losing both as you guessed saxib. I always stick to the one I choose even if she is not the prettiest among women I know or will get to know because my choice of her is not about looks only. There is always someone who looks better than me and someone who looks better than her, we would have nothing stable between us and no joy in the relationship if we both looked past each other to the better looking persons.

There has to be something else along with someone's looks that attracts you and binds you to them, like world views, religion, sports, kindness, just anything you can be attracted to in that person.

If you like someone's personality and you click, they usually look good in your eyes. You see them and a light bulb goes off in your head because they have good effects on you. Chemistry saxib. Try to nurture what you have now of feelings. You will be fine. And you said she is pretty already, so, good for you.

If you like someone's personality and you click, they usually look good in your eyes. You see them and a light bulb goes off in your head because they have good effects on you. Chemistry saxib. Try to nurture what you have now of feelings. You will be fine. And you said she is pretty already, so, good for you.
I disagree sxb I met with girls who i clicked with and loved their personality but i just couldn't bring myself to go further with them because i was not really that attracted to them.

Initial attraction is very important the rest follows

I disagree sxb I met with girls who i clicked with and loved their personality but i just couldn't bring myself to go further with them because i was not really that attracted to them.

Initial attraction is very important the rest follows

And that is the key, they were missing what you wanted to see in them outside their desirable personalities. Question is, do you really know what you want as a total package? And will you settle for that package knowing she can't even be perfect in everything? No one checks every criteria we want. It can happen but a very long shot.

TooMacaan

VIP
Is it really blocking if she's moving to you though? I thought that term was used to describe someone who just ensures there's no hooking up-- end of (either because the friend may be jealous, or, because they're looking out for their friend's long term well being).

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s a trick you must remember that females love to test guys with these chicks everything is a test so next time her friends try to throw the wet wet your way remember it’s just a test.

The amount of mind games they play even Professor Charles Francis Xavier can’t comprehend Iska ilaali you’re treading on thin ice I suggest you tread carefully

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you really like both of them then you should treat them both good and let them fight for your affection don’t go all the way with none of them but just be friendly with both sooner or later oneof them will get jealous and push the other one out.

If you really like both of them then you should treat them both good and let them fight for your affection don’t go all the way with none of them but just be friendly with both sooner or later oneof them will get jealous and push the other one out.
Yeah wallahi spot the best tactic is to just be friends with both dont let her think your attached to eachother no strings attached and you easily do tings with both friends

Status
Not open for further replies.