Why is everyone obsessed with sex and marriage talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I've been reading couple of today's latest threads and it seems like we got a bunch of horny peeps on this website bismillah every thread talking about marriage and relationships why is everyone so sexually frustrated here dammmnnn it's not even the mandem it's mostly girls just talking about marriage 247 like you girls are so hungry lool I think every girl here is very ugly because if your craving sex that much you would have to be a virgin inalilah girls I suggest you save up for plastic surgery asap

Xaaladu ma sahlana

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
What happened? Are you that frustrated with your past that you be starting bad mouthing women? So we’re all ugly gold diggers who are sexually frustrated. Noted.

The best way to calm your qooq down is to run to the shower and take the coldest shower ever...the tree will disappear and become a toothpick size...if u are a woman u will end up doing sixir may Allah protect us from qumayos.

The best way to calm your qooq down is to run to the shower and take the coldest shower ever...the tree will disappear and become a toothpick size...if u are a woman u will end up doing sixir may Allah protect us from qumayos.
:deadosama::mjlol: Nice life hack for all the abdis on here. May god give you some hasanat.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I've been reading couple of today's latest threads and it seems like we got a bunch of horny peeps on this website bismillah every thread talking about marriage and relationships why is everyone so sexually frustrated here dammmnnn it's not even the mandem it's mostly girls just talking about marriage 247 like you girls are so hungry lool I think every girl here is very ugly because if your craving sex that much you would have to be a virgin inalilah girls I suggest you save up for plastic surgery asap
I’m just trying to eat some Ass in a halal way. But no one wants to marry a broke nigga :meleshame:.

f*ck it I’m about to hop on this Pakistani mingle.com and pull me a desi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts