Why is everyone obsessed with sex and marriage talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading couple of today's latest threads and it seems like we got a bunch of horny peeps on this website bismillah every thread talking about marriage and relationships why is everyone so sexually frustrated here dammmnnn it's not even the mandem it's mostly girls just talking about marriage 247 like you girls are so hungry lool I think every girl here is very ugly because if your craving sex that much you would have to be a virgin inalilah girls I suggest you save up for plastic surgery asap

men-s-platinum-chain-250x250.jpg

You just tryna add a little something to this thread ;)

This thread it’s that they’re virgins cuz they’re ugly and the next will be asking why there are so many girls who sleep around before marriage, don’t they fear Allah? :mjlol:
Hmmmm you tell me why do so many girls fantasize over sex and marriage maybe because they want to use a farahs wealth for their luxury soomaha such little golddiggers

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Pretty much every thread i've made has been anything but sex & marriage talks. We must expand our horizons and learn new things not squabble over mehr like 40yr old ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending