Why is Benadir only place that pays federal tax ?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
First of all this is a real question and topic that has been hijacked by Rer Unuka Leh who are the most corrupt people on the planet, but the question remains why is it Benadir alone burdened with Federal tax ? what about Galnus, PL, JL, Hiirshabelle, SWS, and lets just leave out SL for now.

Well for starters none of these FMS can afford to pay Federal tax, they actually depend on the FGS, PL administration actually argued "we pay federal tax if the FGS give us additional payments for our running cost of the Bosaso port" this is why the current administration who pressured federal tax on Bosaso port decided not to pursue this.

The poorest of the FMS are Hiirshabelle, Galnus and SWS they do not have any real income comparable to Bosaso and Kismaayo port revenue. And even if they did they would never be able to breakeven, as it stands now most of FMS expenditure is the millions the FGS pumps into them, so why are some of them like PL and JL openly against FGS if they are being funded, the answer is simply Kibir, they believe it is their right that they get funded and continue to get fixed payment every month regardless of their sedition and politics.

Now coming back to Rer Unuka leh, for starters although Benadir pays tax on a completely different level to the local income of any FMS, that tax does not even cover 50% of FGS expenditure, infact our airspace, trade deals and aid combined make triple the ammount of any Benadir tax.

I want Somalis to also completely reject Rer Unukaleh, because that little tax they pay goes directly back into the pockets as they are DC majority of Benadir districts, they make up majority of Benadir police and army, they also are majority in all public jobs in Benadir, they not only take the Tax Benadir pays, but they are eating into the FGS budget that has is not made from Benadir Tax.

Both sides are devils in my opinion, Somalis are corrupt scum bags, tax evaders who hate their own country, but happy pay tax and abide by the law in another country.

I want FGS to continue to tax Benadir port airport, and pressure FMS to pay federal tax, we can manage their finances and control them, at the end of the day its still FGS who funds them regardless so why not exercise control over their finances as well, at least specific things like Bosaso and Kismaayo port.

Finally Somalia is up on the rise, may allah continue to rain down his blessings, we will overtake Kenya as East Africa biggest economy in the coming years inshallah.

big man just mind your own business banaadir unukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa leh. ku farax ama ka nax.

Last edited:
stop taking about taxes, corruption you will be homeless soon and the taxes come back to our own regions and corrupt politicians and that is not your business. Your are better of as a hunter and gatherer.

Last edited:
First of all this is a real question and topic that has been hijacked by Rer Unuka Leh who are the most corrupt people on the planet, but the question remains why is it Benadir alone burdened with Federal tax ? what about Galnus, PL, JL, Hiirshabelle, SWS, and lets just leave out SL for now.

Well for starters none of these FMS can afford to pay Federal tax, they actually depend on the FGS, PL administration actually argued "we pay federal tax if the FGS give us additional payments for our running cost of the Bosaso port" this is why the current administration who pressured federal tax on Bosaso port decided not to pursue this.

The poorest of the FMS are Hiirshabelle, Galnus and SWS they do not have any real income comparable to Bosaso and Kismaayo port revenue. And even if they did they would never be able to breakeven, as it stands now most of FMS expenditure is the millions the FGS pumps into them, so why are some of them like PL and JL openly against FGS if they are being funded, the answer is simply Kibir, they believe it is their right that they get funded and continue to get fixed payment every month regardless of their sedition and politics.

Now coming back to Rer Unuka leh, for starters although Benadir pays tax on a completely different level to the local income of any FMS, that tax does not even cover 50% of FGS expenditure, infact our airspace, trade deals and aid combined make triple the ammount of any Benadir tax.

I want Somalis to also completely reject Rer Unukaleh, because that little tax they pay goes directly back into the pockets as they are DC majority of Benadir districts, they make up majority of Benadir police and army, they also are majority in all public jobs in Benadir, they not only take the Tax Benadir pays, but they are eating into the FGS budget that has is not made from Benadir Tax.

Both sides are devils in my opinion, Somalis are corrupt scum bags, tax evaders who hate their own country, but happy pay tax and abide by the law in another country.

I want FGS to continue to tax Benadir port airport, and pressure FMS to pay federal tax, we can manage their finances and control them, at the end of the day its still FGS who funds them regardless so why not exercise control over their finances as well, at least specific things like Bosaso and Kismaayo port.

Finally Somalia is up on the rise, may allah continue to rain down his blessings, we will overtake Kenya as East Africa biggest economy in the coming years inshallah.
No balambale pays more tax.

Why should quule business tax support Banadir?

Mozart

You need people like me
Nice and emotional essay, you’re mostly pissed that the easiest way to control states is through finances and Farmaajo can’t because … it’s all aid money and he can’t do as he wishes. It’s also interesting that you think tax from the south is spent in Puntland.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Maybe because reer benadir is forced to pay taxes?

Tax?

1632766513762.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Federalism more like quasi confederalism. A society that doesnt pay tax is doomed to be a failed state i.e Somalia

or how about this question, Why is benadir the only place which receives the millions of aid, donations and development given by the IC?

You do not see us complain when donations meant for us all is sucked by Xamar, why should the rest of us who do not benefit from the FGS pay taxes? for it to be spent in Xamar only?

Trending

Latest posts