Why in EVERY Netflix Show, they always a black-white couple ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I watched kitz on netflix, and just in his there is the black guy really normal physically and almost ugly who fucks the two most beautiful girls of the series who are two white.

Could someone explain me ? in every Netflix show they have a interracial couple

The founder of Netflix is related to Barnays and Freud.

Jewish agenda like always
DDED04C7-4BE7-454B-A80A-C950213FFA33.png

Even Netflix in owned by white people (Men) why are they letting this happen.
I thought white people love themselves, or is it because they have a agenda even though their population is not increasing but decreasing.
I believe they love cucking themselves, why do you think they have a category for cuckhold on xxx site.
Just my observation :mjdontkno:

Last edited:

K-M-O

Somali.
I watched kitz on netflix, and just in his there is the black guy really normal physically and almost ugly who fucks the two most beautiful girls of the series who are two white.

it‘s called diversity.

You need to acknowledge is always bound to happen; no matter what.

you got to understand we’re connected as ever before. Back then we’d always isolate for the sake of isolating; keeping our community protected from any foreign danger or foreign influence; now is irrelevant.

the people who wants to stick to their own; do it out of pride, self respect and tribute to their ancestors.

interracial relationship now a days is filled with: self hate and fetish.

I have a lot of respect for the people who stick to their own, and I also don’t care for those who marry out.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Even Netflix in owned by white people (Men) why are they letting this happen.
I thought white people love themselves, or is it because they have a agenda even though their population is not increasing but decreasing.
I believe they love cucking themselves, why do you think they have a category for cuckhold on xxx site.
Just my observation :mjdontkno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
They want to destroy the nuclear black family

This thread reminds me of this debate with Dr Umar Johnson debating these two black dudes married to white women and how they are not solving racism by marrying outside their race but in fact taking money away from black communities

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why the hell you care that madows are smashing cadaans, unless you are white.

You are gay bro, no other explanation.

I see mixing as a positive thing. It brings different people together and brings harmony and unity, especially in the Western countries. I hope it becomes even more frequent.

Weird
Why do you care who the black character sleeps with ? It is just a show . What are you ? A white women protector ? 🙄

And FYI the guy who runs Netflix is married to a pretty black woman.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Those who blame me for caring, what the f*ck do you want you fuckin' cucks? you just realize that they are actually promoting a male role model, like actors like Di Caprio and Brad Pitt were in the 90s all the young girls are brainwashed, even the white girls who date the black guys do it out of pure fetishism

Based

VIP
Those who blame me for caring, what the f*ck do you want you fuckin' cucks? you just realize that they are actually promoting a male role model, like actors like Di Caprio and Brad Pitt were in the 90s all the young girls are brainwashed, even the white girls who date the black guys do it out of pure fetishism
Get a job man... Aren't you a Somali why do you care so much. Pure waffle at this point

Som

VIP

Why does it upset you though?
Why would a somali care about African american - white couples?

Trending