Why in EVERY Netflix Show, they always a black-white couple ?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The odd thing is, that kitz show, is set in Bavaria. There are literally no black people in Bavaria. Very odd, indeed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Oh my

youtube fashion GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Weird
Why do you care who the black character sleeps with ? It is just a show . What are you ? A white women protector ? ๐Ÿ™„

And FYI the guy who runs Netflix is married to a pretty black woman.

Some of these accounts are white or ajanabi no other explanation, guys are getting angry that madows are smashing cadaan chicks, waa shisheeye.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Hollywood has spent decades pairing white dudes with attractive women of every colour and no one batted an eye. Now black people, specifically men, get the same opportunities and every concern troll comes out of the woodwork alleging a great conspiracy.

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yes I am a "gaal" because I don't like racemixing.... You have a good one eh?

Why you care if cadaans and madows are racemixing? Nothing to do with somalis.

Translate what I wrote earlier if you are somali, you are 100% foreigner larping eyohow ey daley

Why you care if cadaans and madows are racemixing? Nothing to do with somalis.

Translate what I wrote earlier if you are somali, you are 100% foreigner larping eyohow ey daley
I don't why you're seething so much at the concept of non-interracial sex, perhaps cut out the BBC okay?

Also any foreigner could google translate what you said so your question is meaningless lol

Some of these accounts are white or ajanabi no other explanation, guys are getting angry that madows are smashing cadaan chicks, waa shisheeye.
They are so weird. You could be right ๐Ÿค”
Why would an African black be anti other blacks? Who looks down on their own race ?
i have never seen so much cooning.
โ€œI am anti race mixing โ€œ kulaha lol
It is some redneck disguised as Somali.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I don't why you're seething so much at the concept of non-interracial sex, perhaps cut out the BBC okay?

Also any foreigner could google translate what you said so your question is meaningless lol

100% shisheeye oo ey ey daley waliba aad tahay

Im seething at the fact that a somali cares that a madow is fucking a cadaan girl!

Translate that sentence that I wrote earlier, google translate gets somali wrong usually, it aint going to save you.

Demiinkaa tahay was

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why would an African black be anti other blacks? Who looks down on their own race ?

Some users here donโ€™t identify as black, they rather prefer to identify only as their ethnicity which I respect, its not a big deal. Keep that in mind when you discuss identities here.

I think you are new to the site, dadka meeshaan joogo arenโ€™t particularly nice towards madows, some people here are ethno-nationalist which have made them racist. Thing is, you would not catch these people bootyclapping for gaalos. They donโ€™t give a f*ck.

What has happened is foreigners have infiltrated this website and pose as somalis.

Low iq, Somalis most definitely go against racemixing. It's only westernized diaspora that don't see a problem with it (I know it's halal talking from a cultural perspective)
Translate that sentence that I wrote earlier, google translate gets somali wrong usually, it aint going to save you.
Uhuh..... keep telling yourself that

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Low iq, Somalis most definitely go against racemixing. It's only westernized diaspora that don't see a problem with it (I know it's halal taking from a cultural perspective)

Uhuh..... keep telling yourself that

We are against racemixing but we donโ€™t give a flying f*ck if you degenerate whites keep doing that. Stop larping

Some users here donโ€™t identify as black, they rather prefer to identify only as their ethnicity which I respect, its not a big deal. Keep that in mind when you discuss identities here.

I think you are new to the site, dadka meeshaan joogo arenโ€™t particularly nice towards madows, some people here are ethno-nationalist which have made them racist. Thing is, you would not catch these people bootyclapping for k . They donโ€™t give a f*ck.

What has happened is foreigners have infiltrated this website and pose as somalis.
Horta why do somalis in the Uk suck up to cadaans and bash African Americans?
Waa yaab.

why do caadan men want madow guys to date their women so badly?
Caadan men are extremely weird and insecure when I used to visit the bodybuilding.com forum they used to post weird shit like my girl cheated on me with a bbc or i caught my girl watching bbc .

Trending