why I will no longer argue with internet people

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:hmm:
I can’t believe that such a man like you exists.

I'm logging off for the day for the sake of my mental health.
if it's between my parents am not getting involved it's that simple besides when I do get involved I won't take sides between my parents but i will help it to reconcile between them

anyhow am sorry for offending you please don't log of hunno :browtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We have people on this website who believe you can understand all women by reading Reddit or an amazon book which costs $6.99. It's scary that they can counter the colossal evidence that the world is not flat by citing a 3-minute youtube video made by some weirdo in his shed in Alberta.

They question everything and are dubious by all experts, in the future, we will have people online who think the world is a simulation and will commit crimes believing they are not doing any harm since we all do not exist. This is where we are going. In fact, I would be surprised if these people do not already exist.
Hey, what’s wrong with Alberta? :mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug what would it take for you to give @Mckenzie a chance?

She's made me toxic. When i tried to be nice to her she shut me down everytime. I took the hits like a simp.

giphy-14.gif

@Afrique you just come to this realization now? either it's between kids just trolling or people who want you to agree with their confirmation bias and people who want to have the last word, etc it's a shit show its best to just to leave them alone, ngl i get pulled into that sphere myself and be like okay whatever makes you sleep good and just leave them alone .

@Afrique you just come to this realization now? either it's between kids just trolling or people who want you to agree with their confirmation bias and people who want to have the last word, etc it's a shit show its best to just to leave them alone, ngl i get pulled into that sphere myself and be like okay whatever makes you sleep good and just leave them alone .

welcome back, how have you been?

Trending