Why I Rejected Farmajo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I rejected Farmajo firstly when I saw he has no major political beliefs or idealogy but when I saw his own sister saying his a 'useless langaab', I pulled out my support on the grounds If he cannot even unite his family, how wiill he unite 'sade' or Somalia?

Look at the stunt he pulled in Mogadishu. He went to get his mother from canada who is dhulbahante but her mother is osman mahmoud. He tried to use it as a weapon against Deni saying I am hostage to you thru my mother osman mahmoud ties.

The other thing I urge sade folks, u niggas have bad talo at all times, don't follow farmajo, this man even his own sister hates him, that tells u something, he clearly is not fit to lead sade but u still followed him lol

OffTheDome

Proud American
This is an all time low but knowing Failmaarjo, he’ll still find someway to top this. How you bringing your aging mom all the way up in Canada to an event in arguably the most dangerous city on earth for a political stunt, and you still take an L
:jcoleno: :mjlol:

The solution is simple, don't marry your chicks to enemy clans aka peopledom from the projects aka gedo, and the somehow even worse group from ssc who can't even build in their own lands without getting permits from muse jeegaan. :ftw9nwa: oday darood must be cursing these lot from his grave, embarrassing bastariin!

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
To be honest there's no pleasing Somalis, if he bought his mother a house and made her live a lavish lifestyle, you guys would be calling him corrupt. Also his sister is clearly not well.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
To be honest there's no pleasing Somalis, if he bought his mother a house and made her live a lavish lifestyle, you guys would be calling him corrupt. Also his sister is clearly not well.
Exactly. Boomer Somalis making calacal on the internet shouldn't be taken seriously.

We are horrified at the PRESIDENT of Somalia trying to use clan and "maternal" connections for political power.

All this clown had to do was rule the country according to the constitution but here he is trying to play 23andme !!

What's next? Is he going to marry his daughters off to all the clans in Somalia? This is nasty, bottom-tier "politics".

Som

VIP
I rejected Farmajo firstly when I saw he has no major political beliefs or idealogy but when I saw his own sister saying his a 'useless langaab', I pulled out my support on the grounds If he cannot even unite his family, how wiill he unite 'sade' or Somalia?

Look at the stunt he pulled in Mogadishu. He went to get his mother from canada who is dhulbahante but her mother is osman mahmoud. He tried to use it as a weapon against Deni saying I am hostage to you thru my mother osman mahmoud ties.

The other thing I urge sade folks, u niggas have bad talo at all times, don't follow farmajo, this man even his own sister hates him, that tells u something, he clearly is not fit to lead sade but u still followed him lol
You reject Farmaajo because he is Mareexaan. If an MJ did exactly what Farmaajo is doing you would support him.
Let's be honest, 90% of people on somali spot blindly support their qabil. I'm MX and wallahi i would support even an Mj or Isaaq president if he was working for the development of our nation. That's the difference between someone who loves somalis and somalidiids. If PL leaders can do a better job than Farmaajo then try to elect a president from PL. If you do the best interests of somalis i would be your number 1 supporter.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
You reject Farmaajo because he is Mareexaan. If an MJ did exactly what Farmaajo is doing you would support him.
Let's be honest, 90% of people on somali spot blindly support their qabil. I'm MX and wallahi i would support even an Mj or Isaaq president if he was working for the development of our nation. That's the difference between someone who loves somalis and somalidiids. If PL leaders can do a better job than Farmaajo then try to elect a president from PL. If you do the best interests of somalis i would be your number 1 supporter.
Rag, rag dhalay.