Why I don't like ghetto Somalis [Long Read]

So they used a knife to steal your shit, but you didn't do shit in return? You had your revenge right? Like you grouped your friends and fucked these cocks? :fantasia2:
Sometimes revenges isn't necessary it's better to walk away, you don't want to escalate the situation. I don't fight people who use weapons.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sometimes revenges isn't necessary it's better to walk away, you don't want to escalate the situation. I don't fight people who use weapons.
Just walking? Dude they saw as weak guy and stole his money or whatever they took from, they'll come back if he didn't retaliate

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somalis took on a nasty bad habit of not snitching to the authorities from the AA culture here.

Is that bad habit that's making these kids think they can get away with literal murder.

Next time
cac.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In my teens my parents made me work at this charity helping struggling families in the weekend to open my world view or some shit lik that. I end up befriending some local somalis outside of my social circle from the local council estates. Through them, I've got my entry to the Somali community side I've never seen before. I alway though people were doing well and had enough to live. Plus, some extra.

I fromed a group with 5 Somalis guys, including me. We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

I had a great time but they weren't my boys and just kids from the council estates. Even with all the time spends together. I've never connected with anyone of them and they knew I would rather spend time with my friends then them. By the end, they started shitting on behind my back, I become a running joke to them and that turned in to straight up bullying me to my face. So I simply stop any contact we had and ignore them.

I thought that it would be in the end of it. A few months after not seeing them. They come to my school and to mug me. These ghetto degenerates got a knife, told me to give them my shit and left with it. The same group of guys, in my house, eating of the same plate as me. I never told my parents. I only had class work an food on me at the time. Never saw or heard from them again.

All just to not work for some charity lol

@Basic you asked as well as tons of other users over the years so here it

Pray for them. When u have career and money, they will be on crack or the grave

Sol

?
We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

This is where you fucked up, if you are paying for everything and no one else is chipping in you are basically their sugar daddy and being leeched off. In time you would just get fucked over by them as its inevitable when a leech gets full they have to come off :francis: Surprised you let yourself get used like that for so long but hey I empathise with you group mentality is a scary thing

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I know how you feel man. The higher my socioeconomic status and intelligence levels go, the less I tend to deal with Somalis since most of them aren't on my level.

I had an epiphany while golfing a few weeks ago with my cohort buddies. I could never discuss geopolitics, new scientific findings, banking investments and other interesting topics with most Somalis, especially the ghetto ones. We're not on the same intellectual wavelength and thats okay.

These MN Somali kids nowadays from mid teens to mid 20s are indistinguishable from mathows and that's a sad fact I've come to realize. And since I don't ever befriend mathows it makes sense to never befriend people that subscribe to that lifestyle.

i live in those type of areas and its a known rule that you cant let even the smallest stuff pass or youll get taken advantage of. its a degenerate mindset but its a mindset you have to develop tbhtbh. its why theres vids of hoodrats shooting someone for bumping into them; if you dont escalate the smallest stuff then dudes are gonna try you more and more. know this one dude in my year who was basically a sideman and would let his "friends" shittalk him to his face and all that. peaked at them finding some random lucozade bottle full of piss on the pavement, bringing it to school, and dashing it at him. :francis:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Broski you are a reflection of the people you surround yourself with

get a better social circle, I used to hang with ciyaal suuq in my teens now i hang with cousins some of whom making 6 figures, i think cousins are good source of friends wallahi.

I know how you feel man. The higher my socioeconomic status and intelligence levels go, the less I tend to deal with Somalis since most of them aren't on my level.

I had an epiphany while golfing a few weeks ago with my cohort buddies. I could never discuss geopolitics, new scientific findings, banking investments and other interesting topics with most Somalis, especially the ghetto ones. We're not on the same intellectual wavelength and thats okay.

These MN Somali kids nowadays from mid teens to mid 20s are indistinguishable from mathows and that's a sad fact I've come to realize. And since I don't ever befriend mathows it makes sense to never befriend people that subscribe to that lifestyle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very good psychoanalysis. Yup, I grew up around Somalis when I was younger but the higher I climbed, the less Somalis I socialized with.

Now I only see them during the Friday prayer.

Mathows and Somalis call me "white-washed" or cadaan all the time but it's funny because the streets raised me first. I just learnt very early that the streets won't ever love you back so I cut ties with that lifestyle.

I guess I'm a reformed ciyaal suuq turned doctor. It's funny how life works like that.

Very good psychoanalysis. Yup, I grew up around Somalis when I was younger but the higher I climbed, the less Somalis I socialized with.

Now I only see them during the Friday prayer.

Mathows and Somalis call me "white-washed" or cadaan all the time but it's funny because the streets raised me first. I just learnt very early that the streets won't ever love you back so I cut ties with that lifestyle.

I guess I'm a reformed ciyaal suuq turned doctor. It's funny how life works like that.
Mashallah good for you!

Gambar

VIP
Ghetto is a mentality. You can not be poor and live in an okay area and still be ghetto. I’m not around Somalis outside of immediate family, most of my friends are Hindi from when I was in daycare (almost 30 years). I have come across some Somalis and their lifestyle doesn’t mesh with mine. I also have to protect my child at the end of the day. Our people can be xasid.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
In my teens my parents made me work at this charity helping struggling families in the weekend to open my world view or some shit lik that. I end up befriending some local somalis outside of my social circle from the local council estates. Through them, I've got my entry to the Somali community side I've never seen before. I alway though people were doing well and had enough to live. Plus, some extra.

I fromed a group with 5 Somalis guys, including me. We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

I had a great time but they weren't my boys and just kids from the council estates. Even with all the time spends together. I've never connected with anyone of them and they knew I would rather spend time with my friends then them. By the end, they started shitting on behind my back, I become a running joke to them and that turned in to straight up bullying me to my face. So I simply stop any contact we had and ignore them.

I thought that it would be in the end of it. A few months after not seeing them. They come to my school and to mug me. These ghetto degenerates got a knife, told me to give them my shit and left with it. The same group of guys, in my house, eating of the same plate as me. I never told my parents. I only had class work an food on me at the time. Never saw or heard from them again.

All just to not work for some charity lol

@Basic you asked as well as tons of other users over the years so here it

You looked like food to these lil wolves. It's unfortunate since you seem like a kind fella, so see this a lesson in Machiavellianism.

You can still be kind to others but don't be generous to people you don't know.
Generosity is a privilege that only close friends and family can enjoy and even then you can't do it too often.

You just gotta prioritize yourself FIRST before anyone. Never sacrifice your happiness for somebody else's happiness. People don't know how to deal with kind, generous people.

It's better to be known as a shrewd person than a friendly generous guy, at least your kindness won't be taken for granted.

Ghetto is a mentality. You can not be poor and live in an okay area and still be ghetto. I’m not around Somalis outside of immediate family, most of my friends are Hindi from when I was in daycare (almost 30 years). I have come across some Somalis and their lifestyle doesn’t mesh with mine. I also have to protect my child at the end of the day. Our people can be xasid.
Do you have close Somali friends? Just curious. From undergrad, work etc? I have stories for days but in short, I learned that just because both of y’all are Somali doesn’t mean you’re similar. SES, upbringing and environment play a huge role in ones development. It took some time for me to understand why I just wasn’t vibing with a lot of Somali girls at school/work. We grew up differently.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Do you have close Somali friends? Just curious. From undergrad, work etc? I have stories for days but in short, I learned that just because both of y’all are Somali doesn’t mean you’re similar. SES, upbringing and environment play a huge role in ones development. It took some time for me to understand why I just wasn’t vibing with a lot of Somali girls at school/work. We grew up differently.
Gotta ask you some, DF
Did you come from an educated family? How was your environment growing up? Were you raised in the blocks or the suburbs?

Gambar

VIP
When I went to uni I became cool with some but had to end it because my lifestyle is different. Too much xan iyo xin, drama, copycat behaviour, jealousy and being mean. I saw them betray a girl over something silly and cut them off. It was disgusting. They have a mob mentality.

Abaq

VIP
The ghetto hoodrats are scum. I never liked them or understood why guys want to be like them. Dressing weird, spending ridiculous amounts of money on shoes, constantly talking about shoes, drugs, and rank file criminality. Wasting all their time doing that instead of studying/working. Luckily I learnt to avoid these types early on and hanged around with the few decent Somalis and Pakistanis/Afghans/Arabs etc. They actually work hard, come from decent backgrounds and actually have real hobbies and interests in life. As a result, I've moved up the social ladder, the hoodrats are either dead, in jail, or at the bookies.

Trending