Why I don't like ghetto Somalis [Long Read]

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
In my teens my parents made me work at this charity helping struggling families in the weekend to open my world view or some shit lik that. I end up befriending some local somalis outside of my social circle from the local council estates. Through them, I've got my entry to the Somali community side I've never seen before. I alway though people were doing well and had enough to live. Plus, some extra.

I fromed a group with 5 Somalis guys, including me. We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

I had a great time but they weren't my boys and just kids from the council estates. Even with all the time spends together. I've never connected with anyone of them and they knew I would rather spend time with my friends then them. By the end, they started shitting on behind my back, I become a running joke to them and that turned in to straight up bullying me to my face. So I simply stop any contact we had and ignore them.

I thought that it would be in the end of it. A few months after not seeing them. They come to my school and to mug me. These ghetto degenerates got a knife, told me to give them my shit and left with it. The same group of guys, in my house, eating of the same plate as me. I never told my parents. I only had class work an food on me at the time. Never saw or heard from them again.

All just to not work for some charity lol

@Basic you asked as well as tons of other users over the years so here it

Last edited:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Similar experiences have left a sour taste in my mouth. Can never trust a Somali male, even cousins.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somalis are like animals bro you can only let your guard down around the ones you've known long enough otherwise they'll smell blood in the water and come for you there was a Somali guy that got me setup and I took a legazz because of him gotta stay safe akhi shyt could've went much worse for you

In my teens my parents made me work at this charity helping struggling families in the weekend to open my world view or some shit lik that. I end up befriending some local somalis outside of my social circle from the local council estates. Through them, I've got my entry to the Somali community side I've never seen before. I alway though people were doing well and had enough to live. Plus, some extra.

I fromed a group with 5 Somalis guys, including me. We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

I had a great time but they weren't my boys and just kids from the council estates. Even with all the time spends together. I've never connected with anyone of them and they knew I would rather spend time with my friends then them. By the end, they started shitting on behind my back, I become a running joke to them and that turned in to straight up bullying me to my face. So I simply stop any contact we had and ignore them.

I thought that it would be in the end of it. A few months after not seeing them. They come to my school and to mug me. These ghetto degenerates got a knife, told me to give them my shit and left with it. The same group of guys, in my house, eating of the same plate as me. I never told my parents. I only had class work an food on me at the time. Never saw or heard from them again.

You should have smoked all of them, brought out the hollow tips and aimed at their heads, i'm joking. Ghetto degenerates switch up on you easily, there wasn't much you could do. I have been jumped by madows, luckily I went out unscathed. Somali hoodrats have no code of honor, they will shoot in neighborhoods with no regard of human life. I personally knew a few Somali sociopaths who have done some awful things.

I have been mugged before, by people who I grew up with.

I empathize with you, I have been in a similar situation before.

Trending

Latest posts