Why I don't like ghetto Somalis [Long Read]

You should of retaliated.

Fear and a no nonsense attitude brings respect from these type of individuals since they are rough.

You got to adapt to any situation you find yourself in.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
You showed them your a victim so you got treated like one it was probably your fault by flashing money and paying for there food they were definitely thinking what the f*ck is wrong with this nigga when you did that shit :kanyeshrug:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I despise ghetto people and that culture in general. They're stupid, lack empathy and are the definition of wastes of space. I grew up in a shit area so I knew to avoid them. Most of the Somalis I knew were chill but there was always one or two who'd want go deep in that "gang life". I had a friend like that (I use to be a troublemaker but mellowed out) and by the time I finished my GCSES with A's n B's he was a dropout who went onto be an errand boy for drug dealers.

its not even poor people just those who act ghetto in general, you'll find middle class pigskin shits engaging in that crap too and when they get in legal trouble their parents go on about how he's a gud boy.

I don't know why the users on this site even give a f*ck about them. Whenever they died it was always a good thing that left you feeling ever so slightly satisfied, like when the bin men came around and took your qashin.
You should of retaliated.

Fear and a no nonsense attitude brings respect from these type of individuals since they are rough.

You got to adapt to any situation you find yourself in.
Retaliate and it's a great way to find yourself surrounded by ten guys with various weapons. I've already said this before there is no winning when dealing with low class fucks, there is no honour or integrity with them.
You showed them your a victim so you got treated like one it was probably your fault by flashing money and paying for there food they were definitely thinking what the f*ck is wrong with this nigga when you did that shit :kanyeshrug:
Saaxib it sounds like you grew up poor. What OP did isn't exactly rare among those who don't live in government housing. His mistake was being a friend to a bunch of xoolo.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I despise ghetto people and that culture in general. They're stupid, lack empathy and are the definition of wastes of space. I grew up in a shit area so I knew to avoid them. Most of the Somalis I knew were chill but there was always one or two who'd want go deep in that "gang life". I had a friend like that (I use to be a troublemaker but mellowed out) and by the time I finished my GCSES with A's n B's he was a dropout who went onto be an errand boy for drug dealers.

its not even poor people just those who act ghetto in general, you'll find middle class pigskin shits engaging in that crap too and when they get in legal trouble their parents go on about how he's a gud boy.

I don't know why the users on this site even give a f*ck about them. Whenever they died it was always a good thing that left you feeling ever so slightly satisfied, like when the bin men came around and took your qashin.

Retaliate and it's a great way to find yourself surrounded by ten guys with various weapons. I've already said this before there is no winning when dealing with low class fucks, there is no honour or integrity with them.

Saaxib it sounds like you grew up poor. What OP did isn't exactly rare among those who don't live in government housing. His mistake was being a friend to a bunch of xoolo.
I ain’t grow up poor I don’t think I’ve ever met a Somali that lives in poverty in the uk even though we live in council houses

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I ain’t grow up poor I don’t think I’ve ever met a Somali that lives in poverty in the uk even though we live in council houses
Your inability to understand what @Lostbox was doing suggests it. I've gotten invites from middle class cadaan families for shit like that, it's not uncommon.

Most Somalis live in relative poverty only a fool would deny that. They live in council houses for a reason (that and not taking out loans for stupid reasons).

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Your inability to understand what @Lostbox was doing suggests it. I've gotten invites from middle class cadaan families for shit like that, it's not uncommon.

Most Somalis live in relative poverty only a fool would deny that. They live in council houses for a reason (that and not taking out loans for stupid reasons).
Council houses after you live in it for a couple of years you can get 75% off the actual valuation of the house that’s what the majority of Somalis do straight cash

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Council houses after you live in it for a couple of years you can get 75% off the actual valuation of the house that’s what the majority of Somalis do straight cash
Yeah problem is they still don't own their homes and take in mind they're living in shitty ghetto blocks (all while they can't figure out why their kids are joining gangs while being content with low rent costs).

In my teens my parents made me work at this charity helping struggling families in the weekend to open my world view or some shit lik that. I end up befriending some local somalis outside of my social circle from the local council estates. Through them, I've got my entry to the Somali community side I've never seen before. I alway though people were doing well and had enough to live. Plus, some extra.

I fromed a group with 5 Somalis guys, including me. We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

I had a great time but they weren't my boys and just kids from the council estates. Even with all the time spends together. I've never connected with anyone of them and they knew I would rather spend time with my friends then them. By the end, they started shitting on behind my back, I become a running joke to them and that turned in to straight up bullying me to my face. So I simply stop any contact we had and ignore them.

I thought that it would be in the end of it. A few months after not seeing them. They come to my school and to mug me. These ghetto degenerates got a knife, told me to give them my shit and left with it. The same group of guys, in my house, eating of the same plate as me. I never told my parents. I only had class work an food on me at the time. Never saw or heard from them again.

All just to not work for some charity lol

@Basic you asked as well as tons of other users over the years so here it
So u got b!tched by "gheto" somalis? Pussio.

Waryaa uqdada iska saar. Stop holding grudges for something that had happened 10yrs ago. I think they attacked you because of your ostentatious attitude. You hang out with them fews days acting all joe and friendly and drop them the next day as if they were nothing. A teen Somali. full of pride and arrogance took that as sign of humilation resulting vengence against you. I hope you've recovered from that trauma and doesn't hold that still against those who live in the project. Be kind, be humble and be smart.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is why I have always stayed away from inner city youth. I can't believe you actually went skiing and golfing with them like you were the teacher from Stand and Deliver.
MV5BMTQ2MjA4MTcwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI4OTI1MDE@._V1_.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Lostbox kkk I know exactly what you mean.

The sad truth is the vast majority of these people don't want to see you do good, and drain more than they give.

That is not all Somali youth, but a lot of the ones in that class tend to be that way.

I recognize that we are both Somali and I'm no better than anyone but I can acknowledge we came from different walks from life.

I got knocked for being in fucking speech and debate. :gucciwhat:
Befriend Somalis, and non Somalis, whom you have things in common with and uplift each other. :nvjpqts:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
In my teens my parents made me work at this charity helping struggling families in the weekend to open my world view or some shit lik that. I end up befriending some local somalis outside of my social circle from the local council estates. Through them, I've got my entry to the Somali community side I've never seen before. I alway though people were doing well and had enough to live. Plus, some extra.

I fromed a group with 5 Somalis guys, including me. We regularly hanged out but I got out of the charity shit by taking these guys sailing, golfing, and a few skiing trips, paying for us to eat out and go cinema.

I had a great time but they weren't my boys and just kids from the council estates. Even with all the time spends together. I've never connected with anyone of them and they knew I would rather spend time with my friends then them. By the end, they started shitting on behind my back, I become a running joke to them and that turned in to straight up bullying me to my face. So I simply stop any contact we had and ignore them.

I thought that it would be in the end of it. A few months after not seeing them. They come to my school and to mug me. These ghetto degenerates got a knife, told me to give them my shit and left with it. The same group of guys, in my house, eating of the same plate as me. I never told my parents. I only had class work an food on me at the time. Never saw or heard from them again.

All just to not work for some charity lol

@Basic you asked as well as tons of other users over the years so here it
So they used a knife to steal your shit, but you didn't do shit in return? You had your revenge right? Like you grouped your friends and fucked these cocks? :fantasia2:

@Lostbox kkk I know exactly what you mean.

The sad truth is the vast majority of these people don't want to see you do good, and drain more than they give.

That is not all Somali youth, but a lot of the ones in that class tend to be that way.

I recognize that we are both Somali and I'm no better than anyone but I can acknowledge we came from different walks from life.

I got knocked for being in fucking speech and debate. :gucciwhat:
Befriend Somalis, and non Somalis, whom you have things in common with and uplift each other. :nvjpqts:
100% agree with you, but as kids we learn through experience. Hopefully he learned from his mistakes by not associating with the wrong types of people.

Trending