Why I don't identify with Cushiticism anymore

Kratos

Sonder
It's embarrassing. Cushites are probably one of the weakest and most useless races in Africa. Seriously think about it, name one good thing about modern Cushites?

Oromos have historically been slaves and concubines for the Habesha and even today they are largely irrelevant politically in Ethiopia. They do have Abiy Ahmed but he hasn't really changed their situation much.

Afars are basically more uncivilised and barbaric versions of Somalis with no country of their own. They are dominated in Ethiopia by the Tigray elite like everyone else and they are dominated in Djibouti by the Issa elite. They also sharpen their teeth.

The South cushites are practically extinct (R.I.P). They were fucked to near extinction (if not complete extinction) by Bantus and Nilotes.

Somalis have managed to produce the first failed state in Africa. They come from one of the poorest countries in the world and are known worldwide for piracy, lawlessness, terrorism, famine, etc. Somalis from Ethiopia are 3rd class citizens ruled by their Habesha overlords. Djiboutian Somalis and Sijuis might be kind of ok but they are the minority and the reputation the rest of us have earned is much louder.

There are a bunch of other irrelevant langaab Cushitic people that don't even deserve a mention.

Seriously, a bunch of failures, the lot of them. So for these reasons I don't identify as a Cushite anymore. To me, Cushitic is just a language group. From now on I only identify as a Puntite MJ. To be honest I would rather claim black than Cushitic at this point. Does this make me a self-hater?

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Abdi-indhoyare I see nothing wrong with the term. Anything to not be associated with Bantu etc. Althought i'd like to put in my 2 cents. It is your own mind that has associated weak with Cushitic. Midakale I hardly use the word too or give it much thought I don't know why people in this forum do. Black Americans like they obsess over everything also obsess over the word Cush, so I refrain from it too.

Kratos

Sonder
@Abdi-indhoyare I see nothing wrong with the term. Anything to not be associated with Bantu etc. Althought i'd like to put in my 2 cents. It is your own mind that has associated weak with Cushitic. Midakale I hardly use the word too or give it much thought I don't know why people in this forum do. Black Americans like they obsess over everything also obsess over the word Cush, so I refrain from it too.
People use it as a sort of racial classification. Since the requirements which determine a "race" are not defined, we can pretty much create our own racial classifications based on what we deem are good enough conditions. I don't identify with other Cushitic-speaking people. My race is Somali, my ethnicity is Majerteen and my country is Puntland.

Don’t shrink from your responsibilities but bear it. I bear the failures of my ancestors and shall redeem them. Basically I’m somali when things are going bad and I’m definitely somali when things are going good. Anything else is cowardly.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lool classic we wuz carab wallahI
What have the cushitics achieved.

land of punt kingdom of aksum originaly cushitic ,trading states ajuuran empire and colonies in Maldives and sofala, never been inslaved nor humiliated and all ways proud

Just wait a few years and you will witness the collapse of Europe. There are too many violent Arabs that will not leave with out causing civil war. Also ww3 is surely coming and then everyone will be fucked just like us.

Keeysan

The humble one
Just wait a few years and you will witness the collapse of Europe. There are too many violent Arabs that will not leave with out causing civil war. Also ww3 is surely coming and then everyone will be fucked just like us.
I wonder where it will start from this time

Kratos

Sonder
Don’t shrink from your responsibilities but bear it. I bear the failures of my ancestors and shall redeem them. Basically I’m somali when things are going bad and I’m definitely somali when things are going good. Anything else is cowardly.
I am still Somali of course, that won't change. I've just disowned the Cushitic label because that will just give me additional L's unnecessarily.

Lool classic we wuz carab wallahI
What have the cushitics achieved.

land of punt kingdom of aksum originaly cushitic ,trading states ajuuran empire and colonies in Maldives and sofala, never been inslaved nor humiliated and all ways proud
Kingdom of Aksum was an Abyssinian civilisation. They were heavily influenced culturally and linguistically by South Semitic peoples. Can't consider them Cushitic. No one knows anything about Land of Punt. Trading states, Ajuran empire and all other Somali Sultanates I claim as I am still Somali, that's our history. I don't care about Oromos, Afars or any other "Cushites" nor do I see them as kin, that's what I meant. I don't even consider them the same race as us. My race is Somali.

Kratos

Sonder
Lucky for me I'm from Australia. We're an isolated island with a harsh terrain. No one will be able to get to us :siilaanyolaugh:

Kratos

Sonder
China has a hard on for Australia and them invading is one of the biggest theories for the beginning of WWIII
It won't be easy for them to do so. Maybe that's why they are buying so much property and shipping over so many students. I heard that some of the students act as spies

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It won't be easy for them to do so. Maybe that's why they are buying so much property and shipping over so many students. I heard that some of the students act as spies
what about the kingdom of kerma and kingodm of kush both cushitic kingodoms in sudan before nilotics overan the mainly beja cuhitic kingdoms

Kratos

Sonder
what about the kingdom of kerma and kingodm of kush both cushitic kingodoms in sudan before nilotics overan the mainly beja cuhitic kingdoms
Idk anything about Kerma but weren't Somalis or proto-Somalis already separate from the Cushitic people in the Kingdom of Kush? If so then we don't have anything to do with them

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Idk anything about Kerma but weren't Somalis or proto-Somalis already separate from the Cushitic people in the Kingdom of Kush? If so then we don't have anything to do with them
lol what:what1:

bantus claim each other in the name of afrocentrism, arabs claim phenecians egyptians and other semitic akkadian and masepotamian civilizations. heck they took over iraq and syria and even tried to claim jerusalem

british and northern europeans claim southern european civilizations like the greeks and romans i dont get why we cant hold our cushitic bros to heart as well

this kind of stuff destroys us wallahi how do you think somaliland is trying to seperate from somalia and puntland as well .

if desert apes claim those civilizations and barbaric northern europeans claim thier european civilizations why shouldnt we

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
lol what:what1:

bantus claim each other in the name of afrocentrism, arabs claim phenecians egyptians and other semitic akkadian and masepotamian civilizations. heck they took over iraq and syria and even tried to claim jerusalem

british and northern europeans claim southern european civilizations like the greeks and romans i dont get why we cant hold our cushitic bros to heart as well

this kind of stuff destroys us wallahi how do you think somaliland is trying to seperate from somalia and puntland as well .

if desert apes claim those civilizations and barbaric norhten europeans claim thier european civilizations why shouldnt we
I don't care tbh. Claiming other civilisations on the basis that you share some similarities is like a kid bragging about his cousin being famous... or one of his distant uncles being rich. I'm more concerned with myself and my family i.e Somalis. I don't care what arabs, Bantus or cadaans do. The Kingdom of Kush is part of Sudanese history not Somali history. I'm not Sudanese so I don't claim them. All other Cushites are either irrelevant losers, cucks or both. I don't care about them either.

Trending

Latest posts