Why I don't identify with Cushiticism anymore

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't care tbh. Claiming other civilisations on the basis that you share some similarities is like a kid bragging about his cousin being famous... or one of his distant uncles being rich. I'm more concerned with myself and my family i.e Somalis. I don't care what arabs, Bantus or cadaans do. The Kingdom of Kush is part of Sudanese history not Somali history. I'm not Sudanese so I don't claim them. All other Cushites are either irrelevant losers, cucks or both. I don't care about them either.

warya no offence but the two groups who inhabit africa are afro asiatic populations like the berbers egyptians sudanese and cushetics the other are the madhows, youre are the latter afroasiatics saxib you cant ignore that fact, if you ant to claim mythical arab ancestors go ahead even though you will be treated as a forreighner

but when you regect that youre simply calling us Madows and thats wrong so please just say north african or east african , or afroasiatic even or just say somali.

Kratos

Sonder
warya no offence but the two groups who inhabit africa are afro asiatic populations like the berbers egyptians sudanese and cushetics the other are the madhows, youre are the latter afroasiatics saxib you cant ignore that fact, if you ant to claim mythical arab ancestors go ahead even though you will be treated as a forreighner

but when you regect that youre simply calling us Madows and thats wrong so please just say north african or east african , or afroasiatic even or just say somali.
Bro read my post, I never claimed Arab or Madow. I just disowned the Cushitic label and I am now just a Puntite MJ (nationality/ethnicity). My race is Somali. It's a separate race from the so-called "Cushites" as defined by me

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalia is a shithole but shouldn't be ashamed of. Everything can change.
Maybe the next 10 years, that country will be better.
Remember that Europe have had many years of wars and total destructions, and look at it now. Europe is the greatest continent on Earth now. Ethiopia has had a famine in the past and now they are doing better than their somali's brothers. Smh nothing last forever, and if you want to change your mother land, you should invest bro.

Kratos

Sonder
Somalia is a shithole but shouldn't be ashamed of. Everything can change.
Maybe the next 10 years, that country will be better.
Remember that Europe have had many years of wars and total destructions, and look at it now. Europe is the greatest continent on Earth now. Ethiopia has had a famine in the past and now they are doing better than their somali's brothers. Smh nothing last forever, and if you want to change your mother land, you should invest bro.
I'm not ashamed of being Somali, I just don't want to be lumped in with other Cushitic losers. One L is enough for me. Somali is it's own separate race from Cushitic to me

Our race gave birth to Ancient Egypt, the greatest human civilization to have ever existed. Not to mention all the other medieval empires we had in our great Somali history.

Somalia was once an amazing country a few decades ago. Nations go from shitholes to being great all the time. Inshallah Somalia will once again rise from the ashes. We are one of the most resilient people in the world.

I don't care tbh. Claiming other civilisations on the basis that you share some similarities is like a kid bragging about his cousin being famous... or one of his distant uncles being rich. I'm more concerned with myself and my family i.e Somalis. I don't care what arabs, Bantus or cadaans do. The Kingdom of Kush is part of Sudanese history not Somali history. I'm not Sudanese so I don't claim them. All other Cushites are either irrelevant losers, cucks or both. I don't care about them either.
As a mj we officially disown you