Why I Am Now On The Side Of PIM

The border dispute in Gaalkacyo could lead to major war between Majeerteen and One Laf Sacad:gucciwhat:
Is it wise of Budhuland to secede?

Also no way that I D O O R I A will accept the land claims by Budhuland.

There is no border dispute, you Xaaraan Ku Naax, your land is clear and our land is clear.
You think we are like the minorities you steal from in the South?

You were invited into Gaalkacyo by a Majeerteen man in the past and instead of being grateful for Baraxley you want more.

What does the "H" in Habar Gidir stand for?

a) Hunguri
b) Habaar
c) Halaag
d) Haawiyah (Naarul)

Or all of the above?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
There is no border dispute, you Xaaraan Ku Naax, your land is clear and our land is clear.
You think we are like the minorities you steal from in the South?

Gaalkacyo belongs to Sacad.
And u say Gaalkacyo belongs to MJ.

See, there is the dispute:pachah1:

It is unwise of Budhland to declare secession before settling border disputes with Isaaq and Sacad

Farm

VIP
or When Budhulandian President Gas was forced to make peace :mjlol:

From " i dont recognize Galmudug" to " We want peace":trumpsmirk:

The only people who made peace were your people, you went from claiming North Mudug to getting awards from Gaas in Garowe for being good boys.

4AHTZPY.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

Gaalkacyo belongs to Sacad.
And u say Gaalkacyo belongs to MJ.

See, there is the dispute:pachah1:

It is unwise of Budhland to declare secession before settling border disputes with Isaaq and Sacad

If Gaalkacyo belonged to your Habaar Gidir clan, Baraxley wouldn't be the smallest and most underdeveloped section.

Nor would it be the capital of a Majeerteen Sultanate in the past.

Nobody believes your gaajo lies.

Lies and intimidation may work with the 0.5 in the South but this is Mudug waryaa, you will get sakiin to your throat as usual.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If Gaalkacyo belonged to your Habaar Gidir clan, Baraxley wouldn't be the smallest and most underdeveloped section.

Nor would it be the capital of a Majeerteen Sultanate in the past.

Nobody believes your gaajo lies.

Lies and intimidation may work with the 0.5 in the South but this is Mudug waryaa, you will get sakiin to your throat as usual.

U have no evidence that it belongs to u . Hench it can only belong to Sacad. For the sake of Habargidirnimo we will take our ancestral city back and drive out the refugees:gaasdrink:

U have no evidence that it belongs to u . Hench it can only belong to Sacad. For the sake of Habargidirnimo we will take our ancestral city back and drive out the refugees:gaasdrink:

I actually want Halaag Gidir to keep stealing land and lying, it is good for your eternal souls.
You are destroying yourselves without us having to do the hard work.

Ever read the hadith on Xaaraan wealth, the damage is irreversible so keep living in stolen houses and eating illicit income. Macaan soo maaha? :mjpls:

There is no border issue in Mudug, only SSC and your Warsangeli people are organised and united so we just need to deal with our Dhulo brothers tbh.

How would you handle Dhulos as a Warsan? You understand their case more than us probably.

I dunno sxb. They our brothers not subjects too be pampered for their obedience.

Leaving somalia is not an option. All it'll leave us is in anarchy and civil war,over border claim. While our neighbours/the world laughs.

Puntland got leverage. Coping out for independence is a weak play. It shows what type of character you are.

Beat em politically.
Warya Somalia never gave a shit about us, why are you booty clapping for an adminstration that treats us like we don't exist. Don't delude yourself with wadani shit. Garowe is closer to us than Xamar, PIM crew has the support of Harti/Tanade/Awrtable/Ciise Darood get with the program ina adeer

Warya Somalia never gave a shit about us, why are you booty clapping for an adminstration that treats us like we don't exist. Don't delude yourself with wadani shit. Garowe is closer to us than Xamar, PIM crew has the support of Harti/Tanade/Awrtable/Ciise Darood get with the program ina adeer

Sometimes, non MJ Puntites think they're not hated but they forget that once "big brother" is taken out, they're next.

Divide and conquer !

Sometimes, non MJ Puntites think they're not hated but they forget that once "big brother" is taken out, they're next.

Divide and conquer !
pure cuqdad and reer MSB propaganda have infected the non-MJ puntite diaspora, I too was a victim of it unfortunately however my perspective did change after visiting my relatives in Bosaso :samwelcome:

pure cuqdad and reer MSB propaganda have infected the non-MJ puntite diaspora, I too was a victim of it unfortunately however my perspective did change after visiting my relatives in Bosaso :samwelcome:

Thanks Cabdi, if your Warsangeli ancestors didn't move to Eritrea, South (Xamargalle aka Harti "Abgaal"), Jubbas (Cawrmale) and other major migrations, Warsangelis could have been the majority and thus the target!

We are one and the same and inshallah all Puntite clans will see the light soon.

Thanks Cabdi, if your Warsangeli ancetors didn't move to Eritrea, South (Harti Abgaal), Jubbas (Cawrmale) and other major migrations, Warsangelis could have been the majority and thus the target!

We are one and the same and inshallah all Puntite clans will see the light soon.
Yes we are one and the same i hope my cousins understand eventually

Trending