Why I Am Now On The Side Of PIM

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Time and time again, PL has put blood, sweat, and tears into Somalia.....and what thanks do we get? Hate, insults, slander, lies, and even get blamed for the many droughts and famines that devastates the South on *MJ Sixiir from Garowe*

And today, its indeed Farmajo, who is at fault and in the wrong. I can only speak for my own clan......Farmajo had overwhelming support from MJs, when he became president.

Infact, the day he won the election, I went to my parents house, a lot of my extended family members were also present. When his name was called out, and thus became the President of Somalia, wallahi as Allah SWT as my witness, there was absolute joy, happiness, and cheers, for his win. All across Puntland, from Galkacyo, Burtinle, Garowe, Qardho, and Bosaso, the people poured into the streets, happy and in bright spirits, that this would be the man, that would better our country.

Then, less than a year into his Presidency, he started his antics, by attacking federal states.....here is a comment that I made in late 2017 on this very forum, criticising former PL President Gaas, for going against Farmajo, and laying down my support for Farmajo:

Screenshot_20191008-135459_Chrome.jpg

I thought, this was just an issue between Gaas and Farmajo. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Gaas wasn't the problem: it was Farmajo. How naive was I, eh?

He was and is the problem because, even after Gaas left office, and Deni assumed power, it seems Farmajo and his government, have become even more anti-PL/MJ.

Some of those anti-PL/MJ actions include:
  • Purging MJs from the government
  • Protected his Qatari friends who admitted to bombing Puntland
  • Against Garacad port construction
  • Not allocating PL's share of scholarships to foreign universities
  • Trying to making PL's education system null and void
All these actions and steps, Farmajo and co. have taken against Puntland and Jubbaland, has taken the country back, and wasted his Presidency.

Unfortunately, even if he does go......we'll just get another like him in Villa Somalia. Best we just part ways.

Salam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It is true. Majerteens in Seattle went to a big hotel party for him. Kids were beaming full of joy. Subhanallah that was the only time I saw people wearing PL and Somalia bracelets. Even landers were there!

He wasn’t a breath of fresh air, all lies. He has no care for us except for what we can provide. For every small step forward he takes 5 big steps backwards.

Unless By the grace of god we somehow get a proPL president, we ought to leave.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Welcome to the only real solution of chaos lawless and plainly low IQ of a colonial project that failed miserably that not even the international community or billions in aid can save #PIM

Macalin M

Out here
Every Somali was happy. It’s like my father said. Somalis are easy to impress. Just change something and they’ll be happy. Whether it’s a good change or a bad change. :zhqjlmx:

Our people are so naive, we need to print Farmaajo's thesis and hand it out to every Puntite household and then they will see what they are dealing with.

He is ciyaal kacaan/booli qaran beneficiary and HATES us with every fibre of his being.

Btw, we always welcome every new President and are always let down.

If our leaders are FINALLY testing "independence" announcements, we are nearly out the door, for good.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The reason in the past, why I've been against the idea of PIM; is because I'm a Reer Waamo MJ (the MJs from Kismayo and lower Jubba)

Unfortunately, Kismayo lost its magic. It may indeed be my hometown, as it's my father's, and his father, but sadly, Kista is gone. Others have destroyed the beauty of the city. And you know what? They and anyone else, are more than welcome to it. Alhamdulillah, I'm not homeless, time to go back to the lands of my forefathers: Dal Udug.

From the red sands of Mudug, to the canyons of Qandala (Bari) that is my land, and home.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Honesty guys still I have hope for Somalia where we live together and share one country for Somaliweyn. But it seems reer south will never understand what is mean share thats why they killed everyone to take xamar. Great announcement today from Garowe now the ball is in the south side let see what action they will take.

Last edited:
We had major events that should have pushed us to leave but we couldn't.

1. Siyad Barre's ethnic cleansing campaign but we were betrayed by our own cousins who share Punt with us so we could not leave.
2. 1991 after the HAG chimp out but our leaders had ambitious to lead Somalia and didn't want to leave the South.

3. 2020 nearing the end of N&N time wasting, meddling and treachery.

Third time is the charm?

Leaving somalia is not an option. All it'll leave us is in anarchy and civil war,over border claim. While our neighbours/the world laughs.

Puntland got leverage. Coping out for independence is a weak play. It shows what type of character you are.

Beat em politically.

Leaving somalia is not an option. All it'll leave us is in anarchy and civil war,over border claim. While our neighbours/the world laughs.

Puntland got leverage. Coping out for independence is a weak play. It shows what type of character you are.

Beat em politically.

There is no border issue in Mudug, only SSC and your Warsangeli people are organised and united so we just need to deal with our Dhulo brothers tbh.

How would you handle Dhulos as a Warsan? You understand their case more than us probably.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The border dispute in Gaalkacyo could lead to major war between Majeerteen and One Laf Sacad:gucciwhat:
Is it wise of Budhuland to secede?

Also no way that I D O O R I A will accept the land claims by Budhuland.

Trending