Why football should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Football (soccer) encourages rape. the very mechanics of the game hint strongly at themes of control, dominance and violence, the very fact that the players aim is to compete to violently thrust a ball (sperm) into a 'goal' (vagina) is inductive of rape culture, why is it not banned yet?

We should have black footballs . Why does one never see black footballs ?Why are nearly all footballs white ?is this not a subsconcious symbolic demonstration of white supremacy ?

Reborn
upload_2017-8-7_23-45-58.jpeg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
We should have black footballs . Why does one never see black footballs ?Why are nearly all footballs white ?is this not a subsconcious symbolic demonstration of white supremacy ?
Wtf waryaa? Are you fucking high? why are you comparing a ball to someone's skin colour? it's a fucking ball niyahoow caadi iskadig

Wtf waryaa? Are you fucking high? why are you comparing a ball to someone's skin colour it's a fucking ball niyahoow caadi iskadig
:faysalwtf:
You are asking me if I am high ? Fellow ,you are probably on the verge of collapsing
Tonight with a peanut butter -like
Susbstance on your trousers .

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
:faysalwtf:
You are asking me if I am high ? Fellow ,you are probably on the verge of collapsing
Tonight with a peanut butter -like
Susbstance on your trousers .
I was giving serious and thoughtful criticism about football and why its turning our men into rapists and you come here talking about your crazy theories. Pass the weed waraa or shut the hell up :camby:

Benjamin

någon :)
Football (soccer) encourages rape. the very mechanics of the game hint strongly at themes of control, dominance and violence, the very fact that the players aim is to compete to violently thrust a ball (sperm) into a 'goal' (vagina) is inductive of rape culture, why is it not banned yet?

giphy.gif

Naa naga amuus, digaag aqli la'an
I was spicing up your dead thread .

The original of football lies in male on male violence .in the medieval times , Two groups of mobs fought and struggled with each other in order to drag an inflated pigs bladder to the other side of town .Goals and other rules were introduced as the authorities did not like the unruly nature of the games .

I am guessing you are trolling here , though , nooh?

Apollo

VIP

I sincerely hope this toxic ideology never spreads to Somalia. But given how large the Somali diaspora is in Western countries, it might actually spread to it.. luckily all those SJW/BLM/LGBT types don't speak Somali.

I sincerely hope this toxic ideology never spreads to Somalia. But given how large the Somali diaspora is in Western countries, it might actually spread to it.. luckily all those SJW/BLM/LGBT types don't speak Somali.
Spoke too soon.

Amal Aden is an LGBT Somali and her Somali is better than yours:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending