Why Ethiopian women are slimmer than Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Yes it really is that so

Brock-1.gif

Spotted the fatty.:lolbron:

Obesity is linked to many health issues and diseases. If you think what you consume is not a problem then continue to indulge.

Opposite actually. I’ve been underweight most my life. I just think most Somali males on this board are incel losers. Get a life. I swear you people give us a bad rep.

Opposite actually. I’ve been underweight most my life. I just think most Somali males on this board are incel losers. Get a life. I swear you people give us a bad rep.
I don't deny there are some
But I've been even more critical of the males than females on this forum.

I don't enjoy gender wars but if a shisheeye read this thread or my other posts about the males, I worry less about our rep and care more to understand social issues, that interests me the most. :manny:

Is reputation more important to you than understanding the social issues of our community?
Because our reputation has been tarnished since the advent of Twitter and YouTube:dead:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
What do you mean when it’s a bad month? Does your weight depend on the month, like how?
:browtf:

For me, this is is my average weight.. I don’t fluctuate much. :stopit: It suits me tho.. so I don’t mind too much.

My family gives me soo much hassle when I am around 45kg , I literally get roached tf out :damn: yeah my weight is constantly moving between 45 kg to 52 kg. Ramamdan is the worst month for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumMo

very lowkey
My family gives me soo much hassle when I am around 45kg , I literally get roached tf out :damn: yeah my weight is constantly moving between 45 kg to 52 kg. Ramamdan is the worst month for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maskiin. :banderas:All my sisters are slim, so I don’t get that kind of treatment. Alhamdullilah. (Somalis are such skinny-haters..)

I have never been over 45kg tho. Do you prefer it when you weigh 50kg? Or when you are 45kg?

Even tho I like my frame, I do think about gaining a few kg here and there. :cosbyhmm:
But I know if I did it would all go to my bum. And my bum is already big as it is. I don’t want to end up like Kardashian #2...:mjcry:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maskiin. :banderas:All my sisters are slim, so I don’t get that kind of treatment. Alhamdullilah. (Somalis are such skinny-haters..)

I have never been over 45kg tho. Do you prefer it when you weigh 50kg? Or when you are 45kg?

Even tho I like my frame, I do think about gaining a few kg here and there. :cosbyhmm:
But I know if I did it would all go to my bum. And my bum is already big as it is. I don’t want to end up like Kardashian #2...:mjcry:

I went on a protein diet once and reached 56kg/58kg , it all went to me ass :dead: 55 kg is ideal

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don’t think Ethiopian women are skinner, they just have smaller bum and hips. :oops: I weight less than my ethiopian friends (44kg), but I still have a bigger booty than them. I don’t know why.
the only reason I prefer xalimos over habesha women.

World

VIP

Not saying I prefer women dressing like this, but you can see that before the civil war, both women and men used to exercise and stay fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.