Why Ethiopian women are slimmer than Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Most Somali women were slim before 1990. They started getting fat after the adoption of those tents which can completely hide your fat.

It was in fact shameful for a women to be fat back in those days. Almost all of my grandmothers are slim.

Most Somali women were slim before 1990. They started getting fat after the adoption of those tents.

It may seem shocking but pre 1990 , majority of Somalia were also poor. Not many had the luxury of overeating, also there were parades that many of the women went to show support of the kacaan, they'd have to walk far to the stadium and go back home everyday.

Fat people were considered rich back then.

World

VIP
It may seem shocking but pre 1990 , majority of Somalia were also poor. Not many had the luxury of overeating, also there were parades that many of the women went to show support of the kacaan, they'd have to walk far to the stadium and go back home everyday.

Fat people were considered rich back then.
There was a shame attached to being fat back then whilst it's seen as attractive to be chubby now. Slim girls apparently have aids and are dying rofl.

Somalia is as poor if not poorer than before.

There was a shame attached to being fat back then whilst it's seen as attractive to be chubby now. Slim girls apparently have aids and are dying rofl.

Somalia is as poor if not poorer than before.
I don't think there was, fat women were loved in Somalia back then too. I'd say even more so then now.

Your making things up now.
Ask anybody from the older generation that aren't il bax.
I've talked to ppl older than me, and it's a common thing of the culture sxb...
@Gambar maybe you can let him know what the preference were

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Ask anybody from the older generation that aren't il bax.
I've talked to ppl older than me, and it's a common thing of the culture sxb...
@Gambar maybe you can let him know what the preference was
It was ceeb to be fat especially for gashaanti. Hadaa fat waa la dhafay obese bey gadheen.

It was ceeb to be fat especially for gashaanti. Hadaa fat waa la dhafay obese bey gadheen.

Maybe waqooyi was like that, but I know a couple older generation telling me slightly chubby girls with a smaller waist were in style back then.

Y do u think everything is funny ffs?
18029-cceae90924ab9f232e4f5a6f4fd96c34.jpg
i'm being serious right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.