"Why ethiopia is building a new country nextdoor"

Thats because Amhara like the rest of the medieval world understood what law,order and king meant

somalis were just pastoralists wondering from one area to another,with no allegiance to anything
They were just docile f*ck you mea law and order, Somali farmers never pay tribute like this Somali Urban dwellers never were borderline serfs there is a difference between being a good citizen and a serf

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I want to know who these so called white self proclaimed professionals are
1707704958456.png

1707704971736.png

1707704986488.png

1707705033527.png

1707705053435.png

1707705077055.png

This commenter definitely uses somalispot
1707705126748.png

So many stupid comments and then the people who like them absolute NPC's that probably use a paper straw and eat pomegranates

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
View attachment 315604
View attachment 315605
View attachment 315606
View attachment 315607
View attachment 315608
View attachment 315609

View attachment 315610

So many stupid comments and then the people who like them absolute NPC's that probably use a paper straw and eat pomegranates

throwing terms they nothing about, in a region they know absolutely nothing about and talking about an issue that don't concern them at all 😂

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
View attachment 315604
View attachment 315605
View attachment 315606
View attachment 315607
View attachment 315608
View attachment 315609

View attachment 315610

Somaliland has fooled so many of these idiot armchair political analysts that they genuinely think it’s a governing republic that’s not getting it’s ass kicked by SSC and other neighboring states.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
If that's how you cope go ahead. I can assure you no isaaq is better off than Ciise within our own lands. Habar Awal are an afterthought here. Name me one of your people that have any sort of power or wealth in our country instead of your typical cope "ooga booga IOG wife is habr Awal so we own Djibouti 🙉"

Another cope, French is used in official state because Afars cry about Ciise domination every single day. They even did a Ethiopian backed coup attempt but got bombed by our airforce. But we made it so the President (who has all the power) is Somali/Ciise whilst the prime minister is Afar. French is used in government because Afars are like Quebecers who throw a tantrum whenever they're forced to do anything in af-Somali.

25% of the population is not isaaq kulaha Ciise are more than 60% of the population with other Somali at 10% and then langaabs at 30%

You cannot talk about Djibouti because we xoog you in every metric so you started larping as Djiboutians kkkk.
"isaaq have real power in Djibouti not Ciise 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾" instead of going band for band between 🇩🇯 and 🤔

Sorry mate but Djibouti port is here to stay and we'll continue bending over ethiopia for more than a billion a year. A number that only grows the more ethiopia's population and imports grows.

Berbera is not going to make a comeback you think, it's going to be colonised by Oromos. You landers are flexing how you prostituted your self to a Third world shithole just so we couldn't get our billion a year. Walahi you niggas are professional haters.

Djibouti 🇩🇯 is an independent majority Somali country founded in 1977. We have many cultures and minorities but the rulers and majority is Ciise and Somali culture and language has been pushed by us to assimilate all these minorities. Samaroon are the only other clan that have some footprint in Djibouti. Isaaq are irrelevant here sxb.

Somaliland has no identity. It's been 30 years and you still can't explain to us or ajnabis what makes you different to people down south. "in Somaliland we have bees, Somalians don't have bees" 😂😂

Prostitution is reserved for the Xabashi and oromo migrants who come here. You have gone so low to accuse Ciise women of being prostitutes in the country they own. You're literally a that for the past century and more have done nothing but Gaal raac. Do I have to remind you Richard Burton and your richest isaaq man handing over his daughter to this irrelevant English guy only for Richard to get Syphilis? Unlike your kind who only know to get victimised by Anglos our people have built the only stable country in the region with gdp per capita higher than all you jareeers from Mogadishu to Khartoum combined and then some.
Animated GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Thats because Amhara like the rest of the medieval world understood what law,order and king meant

somalis were just pastoralists wondering from one area to another,with no allegiance to anything
That's incorrect, many Somali clans had kings, be it Ugaas, Suldaan, Boqor, Gaarad etc... and different versions of xeer law to govern the populace, the rule of law was crucial or else you would have constant blood baths.

Just finished watching it. Wallahi its propaganda for Ethiopia and Landers par excellence. The guy claims Ethiopia's neighbors conspire to keep it down kulaha, what load a BS. And seeing all these Ajnabis fall for it is just sad.
:drakewtf:

The arrogance of cadaans never fails to make me laugh. Their knowledge is shaped by 8 minute Youtube videos and reddit memes, no sources no factual information just vibes and assumptions.

Ive never seen a could YouTube video on somalia no real research they just go over wikipedia for an hour and make a video makes my blood pressure go up every time I watch them.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
All the other Malis in this thread seething at our expert propaganda gives me great joy. Guul Soomaaliland :sass1: :westbrookswag:

Some of you in 2024 are still confused.

Any "positive" propaganda in western media means it is something pushed/supported by the Zionists, who control the west. This is beyond SL which has always been a project of the west.

They do similar in many Muslim countries, look at Kurdistan. They dismember Muslim countries and then create regions they directly control and is willing to do anything the Zionists ask where it would be impossible otherwise.

The westerners opinions is shaped by the propaganda fed to them by their media, which is directed by the deep state/zionists. Not that public opinion really means anything.

So this "PR" is a push from the west/zionists. That is always how it has worked. It is not natural or due to politics in Somalia or Ethiopia paying for it.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
We have to be brutally honest and say Somalia has number one worst PR to date. Its going to take generations to fix our image. Somalia can learn from Somaliland as they're really going to all ends in getting their image on board with ajanabis.

Trending