"Why ethiopia is building a new country nextdoor"

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
@Khaemwaset @Itsnotthateasy Just look at how much taxes Amhara peasants had to pay before the end of the Solomonic era. That’s the difference between Somalis and Amhara. Amhara accepted this state of borderline slavery for thousands of years. Somalis wouldn’t even accept something like this for even a minute
View attachment 315525

Our societies and culture is completely different. Somalis are not feudal peasants like the highlanders.

@Khaemwaset @Itsnotthateasy Just look at how much taxes Amhara peasants had to pay before the end of the Solomonic era. That’s the difference between Somalis and Amhara. Amhara accepted this state of borderline slavery for thousands of years. Somalis wouldn’t even accept something like this for even a minute
View attachment 315525

You know the saying too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Or too many chefs spoil the broth.

People pay taxes. It's how you run a modern state or any state for that matter unless you have resources like the Arabs.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
That is how you lose lmfao.
Since when does a Somalian care about SL. Keep your faux concern to yourself
Taiwan is important to the US unlike SL.
You are clearly slow, my post was about leaving the Western camp. Taiwan is in the Western camp…your point makes zero sense.
Your nation provides nothing to the world.
You are a Somalian, not only do you not provide anything to the world. You are aid gobblers who are constantly on the brink of famine. The foreign forces protecting you are also funded by European taxpayers.

You are a net negative to the planet
Just a shithole within a shithole.
You keep begging and wishing I’m part of your terrorist famine ridden shithole but we will never be. I’m proud of my shithole which is a lot better than yours in every metric :kanyeshrug:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Since when does a Somalian care about SL. Keep your faux concern to yourself

You are clearly slow, my post was about leaving the Western camp. Taiwan is in the Western camp…your point makes zero sense.

You are a Somalian, not only do you not provide anything to the world. You are aid gobblers who are constantly on the brink of famine. The foreign forces protecting you are also funded by European taxpayers.

You are a net negative to the planet

You keep begging and wishing I’m part of your terrorist famine ridden shithole but we will never be. I’m proud of my shithole which is a lot better than yours in every metric :kanyeshrug:
You're self declared state got a gdp smaller than our city. Our gdp per capita is like 7x yours as well 🇩🇯🇩🇯🇩🇯 :icon lol: :icon lol:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
You're self declared state got a gdp smaller than our city. Our gdp per capita is like 7x yours as well 🇩🇯🇩🇯🇩🇯 :icon lol: :icon lol:
This a beef between two Somali nations. Let me know when your French qaxbadhouse country makes Somali an official language and when IOG and his Isaaq wife stop imprisoning the other non-Mamasan Ciise

Khaemwaset

VIP
This a beef between two Somali nations. Let me know when your French house country makes Somali an official language and when IOG and his Isaaq wife stop imprisoning the other non-Mamasan Ciise
Oh I didn't know we aren't somali. Whilst you fight wars with your own country Djibouti is only growing. With Somali culture and language we have practically assimilated all the Afars and Arabs. I even knew cadaan French and Americans who came here to set up schools and stores in the mall that spoke to me in af somali.

You know the saying too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Or too many chefs spoil the broth.

People pay taxes. It's how you run a modern state or any state for that matter unless you have resources like the Arabs.
Being a warrior is virtuous being a long housed cuck isn’t there is a difference between paying taxes and serfdom

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Oh I didn't know we aren't somali.
It’s IOG’s personal kingdom, he cares little about Somalinimo or Ciisenino. The Habar Awal live far better than the average non-Mamasan Ciise like yourself.

IOG and his predecessor uncle literally has French & Arabic as an official language while your teenage ass wants to run around insulting SL for being fake Somalis 😂😂

Whilst you fight wars with your own country
SL’s heartland has had peace for over 30 years with a territory and population that dwarfs yours with 25% of your population being Isaaqs who will always be more loyal to Hargeisa than IOG.
Djibouti is only growing.
Djibouti isn’t growing, the future of the IOG port is looking bleak. The old man is out of touch with political instincts he had when he was younger. He didn’t expect what Biixi and Abiy did to him. The far more historical and important Berbera will return to it’s glory
With Somali culture and language we have practically assimilated all the Afars and Arabs.
Who’s we? Jabuuti has no identity unlike SL which is the Somali Isaaq culture. Jabooty is a collection of Ciise, Isaaqs,Samarone,Yemenis & Canfari
I even knew cadaan French and Americans who came here to set up schools and stores in the mall that spoke to me in af somali.
They also enjoyed themselves in the infamous bars & clubs of your country. Ciise Jabooty women were famous for having kids with Cadaan men and many Landers when visiting Jabooty back in the day used to be shocked by the fusuq of you croissant munchers.

Khaemwaset

VIP
It’s IOG’s personal kingdom, he cares little about Somalinimo or Ciisenino. The Habar Awal live far better than the average non-Mamasan Ciise like yourself.
If that's how you cope go ahead. I can assure you no isaaq is better off than Ciise within our own lands. Habar Awal are an afterthought here. Name me one of your people that have any sort of power or wealth in our country instead of your typical cope "ooga booga IOG wife is habr Awal so we own Djibouti 🙉"

IOG and his predecessor uncle literally has French & Arabic as an official language while your teenage ass wants to run around insulting SL for being fake Somalis 😂😂
Another cope, French is used in official state because Afars cry about Ciise domination every single day. They even did a Ethiopian backed coup attempt but got bombed by our airforce. But we made it so the President (who has all the power) is Somali/Ciise whilst the prime minister is Afar. French is used in government because Afars are like Quebecers who throw a tantrum whenever they're forced to do anything in af-Somali.

SL’s heartland has had peace for over 30 years with a territory and population that dwarfs yours with 25% of your population being Isaaqs who will always be more loyal to Hargeisa than IOG.
25% of the population is not isaaq kulaha Ciise are more than 60% of the population with other Somali at 10% and then langaabs at 30%

You cannot talk about Djibouti because we xoog you in every metric so you started larping as Djiboutians kkkk.
"isaaq have real power in Djibouti not Ciise 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾" instead of going band for band between 🇩🇯 and 🤔

Djibouti isn’t growing, the future of the IOG port is looking bleak. The old man is out of touch with political instincts he had when he was younger. He didn’t expect what Biixi and Abiy did to him. The far more historical and important Berbera will return to it’s glory

Sorry mate but Djibouti port is here to stay and we'll continue bending over ethiopia for more than a billion a year. A number that only grows the more ethiopia's population and imports grows.

Berbera is not going to make a comeback you think, it's going to be colonised by Oromos. You landers are flexing how you prostituted your self to a Third world shithole just so we couldn't get our billion a year. Walahi you niggas are professional haters.

Who’s we? Jabuuti has no identity unlike SL which is the Somali Isaaq culture. Jabooty is a collection of Ciise, Isaaqs,Samarone,Yemenis & Canfari
Djibouti 🇩🇯 is an independent majority Somali country founded in 1977. We have many cultures and minorities but the rulers and majority is Ciise and Somali culture and language has been pushed by us to assimilate all these minorities. Samaroon are the only other clan that have some footprint in Djibouti. Isaaq are irrelevant here sxb.

Somaliland has no identity. It's been 30 years and you still can't explain to us or ajnabis what makes you different to people down south. "in Somaliland we have bees, Somalians don't have bees" 😂😂

They also enjoyed themselves in the infamous bars & clubs of your country. Ciise Jabooty women were famous for having kids with Cadaan men and many Landers when visiting Jabooty back in the day used to be shocked by the fusuq of you croissant munchers.

Prostitution is reserved for the Xabashi and oromo migrants who come here. You have gone so low to accuse Ciise women of being prostitutes in the country they own. You're literally a that for the past century and more have done nothing but Gaal raac. Do I have to remind you Richard Burton and your richest isaaq man handing over his daughter to this irrelevant English guy only for Richard to get Syphilis? Unlike your kind who only know to get victimised by Anglos our people have built the only stable country in the region with gdp per capita higher than all you jareeers from Mogadishu to Khartoum combined and then some.

Last edited:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
This is your legacy landers
At the end of day all that really matters is results. We’ll see by the end of this year how well this is going for the failed state of Ethiopia which already has multiple rebel groups controlling their regions. Meanwhile, Somalia and Turkey have signed a defense agreement, Egypt is lending military help and all the trained Somali soldiers and navy are returning to defend their homeland. Somalia is on the up and coming meanwhile Ethiopia is the next Yugoslavia, even a blind man knows who’ll win this conflict.

That is how you lose lmfao. Taiwan is important to the US unlike SL. Your nation provides nothing to the world. Just a shithole within a shithole.
720F2021-D81B-48C0-A65B-5151CFE77B6E.jpeg
41AF3D90-0E67-4704-9A26-06567ECD654D.jpeg

This is what Aabo UK said about SL

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
View attachment 315525
Thats because Amhara like the rest of the medieval world understood what law,order and king meant

somalis were just pastoralists wondering from one area to another,with no allegiance to anything

Trending

Latest posts