Why Dr Osman Fears Farmajo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dr. Osman shares his opinion about the 2022 presidential election with SBC TV.

I agree with your views mudane. No qof iyo cod until we reach a literacy rate of at least 60%. The uneducated masses are susceptible to the propaganda machine of nabar iyo naxdiin.
Ninkaan waa legend. No qof iyo cod Presidential elections till 68iq Somalis are ask taught politics classes.

HSM should however push for council elections and state elections.

Ninkaan waa legend. No qof iyo cod Presidential elections till 68iq Somalis are ask taught politics classes.

yeah let’s start slowly like councils. States so we can also practice and prepare and see how strong the system is at thwarting any potential fraud

best not to rush in to one man one vote all at once.

I really cannot wait though. I come from a three very famous families on dad. Mum and grandmother side so a person like me if I stood in KiSmayo or other Waamo degmo I can easily win I am sure.

I was offered a easy Mp seat in Ogadeniya in a degmo where dad was a former governor. I refused being too young and lacked experience but it went to my uncle who is now an Mp and a minister.

Besides mum and her family wanted me to do something for Jubbaland as Ogadeniya has many other educated guys but not Waamo. I really want to do something for Waamo. Sick and tired of the mistakes other are making in my land.

and to be fair I was born in Jubbaland so I don’t know much about the land my ancestors left few centuries ago when they came to NFD and nub and to conquer these lands.

Let every laander bring his clout and connections. one man one vote will change the system for the better.

85% of KiSmayo population today is Absame. If one man one vote happens KiSmayo will become a massive OG dominated area. No more madoobe appointing puntland MPs or mayors.

MJ fled the city when Marehan chased them and Marehan fled when Ogaden chased huraale in 2007 and with massive population from NFD and Ogadeniya coming they took over

madoobe to his credit paid for every Absame soldier to get married so imagine the babies they made since 2012. Many have second wives

masha Allah. Ogaden is really good at making babies. And madoobe paid for every guys wedding and house furniture. One good thing he did.

One man one vote will take us back to natural order where only laandeers ruled things.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Just say you have no local support, Somalis are not stupid people its amazing that you guys think Somalis can be tricked en masse. We are very intelligent people and they know Mudane Farmaajo is the best for our nation

Just say you have no local support, Somalis are not stupid people its amazing that you guys think Somalis can be tricked en masse. We are very intelligent people and they know Mudane Farmaajo is the best for our nation
They know they have no public support and are traitors to the nation. That's why they are against elections.

Personally I blame Farmaajo, he should've focused on 1P1V while in office. He has secured Somalia's demise.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They know they have no public support and are traitors to the nation. That's why they are against elections.

Personally I blame Farmaajo, he should've focused on 1P1V while in office. He has secured Somalia's demise.
He did it too late, the 2 year extension for 1m1v was a fatal error, shouldve done it much sooner

He did it too late, the 2 year extension for 1m1v was a fatal error, shouldve done it much sooner
Yep , now I've also heard rumours of a Somalia-SL separation plot. Note how HSM refuses to celebrate June 26 and the new prime minister keeps talking about how waqooyi is not with us.

This fake federalism project has destroyed us and will cause the destruction of the country. Let us hope they fail.

Trending