Why don't you like mixed?

As long as they don't go full "we Somaliz shiieet too", I'm indifferent to their existence.
Besides, I thought you were a proud Française :silanyolaugh:

Well daaroods are not full Somalis so what do you say to that...?
:farmajoyaab:
They are Somalis. I consider anyone with at leaset 3 generation of purebred fathers, a Somali. Now whether they don't want to be somalis or don't believe they are full somali is something entirely different and inconsequential.

I have been wanting to start a thread about this for sometime now but I feel like it'd be 10 pages and no one would read it. why we as a Somalis calim to be arabs, cushite or africans. Why not be proud of being Somali. Somali now, and Somali 100 thousand years ago. We can't be black because we're different from the blacks in the reagion in many capacities same goes for the arabs. We have a little more similarities with the arabs, but thats because we have the same religion, and most of the things we share if not all have roots in islam.

We should say we're Somalis, not claim ignorant, low IQ blacks or Arab cowards. Is it so scary for people to reject both options. Do we have to choose arab or black. what if I'm superior to both. what if im so proud of my ethnicity that I categorically reject the notion of ever sharing a lineage with MBS(SA) or MBZ(AE). I'm neither arab nor black; I'm Somali.

Disclaimer: when I say arabs, I'm refering to the low lives in power today and not our prophet his companions and his lineage. obviously, I'd welcome and do anything to share the prophet's his companions' lineage.

They are Somalis. I consider anyone with at leaset 3 generation of purebred fathers, a Somali. Now whether they don't want to be somalis or don't believe they are full somali is something entirely different and inconsequential.

I have been wanting to start a thread about this for sometime now but I feel like it'd be 10 pages and no one would read it. why we as a Somalis calim to be arabs, cushite or africans. Why not be proud of being Somali. Somali now, and Somali 100 thousand years ago. We can't be black because we're different from the blacks in the reagion in many capacities same goes for the arabs. We have a little more similarities with the arabs, but thats because we have the same religion, and most of the things we share if not all have roots in islam.

We should say we're Somalis, not claim ignorant, low IQ blacks or Arab cowards. Is it so scary for people to reject both options. Do we have to choose arab or black. what if I'm superior to both. what if im so proud of my ethnicity that I categorically reject the notion of ever sharing a lineage with MBS(SA) or MBZ(AE). I'm neither arab nor black; I'm Somali.

Disclaimer: when I say arabs, I'm refering to the low lives in power today and not our prophet his companions and his lineage. obviously, I'd welcome and do anything to share the prophet's his companions' lineage.

I would be interested to read your thread about Somali weather is 10 pages or more, I am sure I would learn few things here and there.

Regarding been Black I personally I don't know what that is to be honest I don't understand it?
There is no Human alive who is Black Black or White White? We have Brown skin and Reddish that deepens how dark you're or light you're.

We as a human we don't go based on our colour but our tribes and our ancestor that identify who we are, our forefathers witch makes us into tribe. For those who says I'm Black That's just like saying I don't have a father so I'm Black a Colour that has a no root to identify who you are or to trace your identity, Just like how the American call the Alien the Little Green Man.

In my humble opinion I don't believe Africa is Black Continent it is Multicultural Diversity with different human skin colour from dark brown to light brown. When people refer to been Black their instantly refer to Bantu Congo. Or at least that's the first thing comes on their mind Do I have to look sortenway to be Africa or Somali ?

For example in Somalia we have Reer Marca, Reer Barawa, and Reer Xamar these groups their identify them self as Somalis but the Somalis Laandhere (in your case) deny them because their look lighter or South Asian or Arab so for that their can not be Somali or full Somali, To be honest majority of Somalis in Somalia are mixed anyway forget the ones in westerners.

You are looking at a great historical of Islam that took place in Somalia and the prophet companions who settle in East Africa and integrated am sure their had few wife and children and intermarriage took place. so we can not deny other group in Somalia weather their are Reer Marca, Reer Barawa, and Reer Xamar their historical in somalia is older then 15th century.

Did you know Middle East Before it was called Middle East it was called North East Africa than change to Near East, then Far East Then, Greater Middle East, Finale Stop was Middle East Thanks to the British India Office during the 1850s.

Anyways WE as a Somalis we need to come as One.

Trending

Latest posts