Why don't the Somali's in Region 5 mobilize now?

Tigray are only 5 million and they are fighting for their freedom. Somali's are 12-15 million in region 5.

Ogaden coward does not want to fight for the land but wants to call it Ogadenia. Waiting for Isaacs and Hawiye to fight. These people have destroyed us. Their cowards. They are mentally enslaved by the Habesh.

Fight for the land. Don't just be pets for Ethiopians aka liyuu Boolis. Don't be afraid of death or pain. If you die you go Jannah because you are defending your land against kaafiir people.

Focking h000to langba m1dgaan ah, farmajo over threw your leader and karbash the sufi Hg and appointed you with ethiopian tnaks

Ogaden is the only one who has died and fought for the lands since British day even when Hg were naked animals in galnus region Ogaden was fighting all across the horn from Berbera to kismayo to naiorbi

your just salty because deep down you would wish Ogaden to wage war with Ethiopian so you can lick Ethiopian boots and beg them to give you weapons,

we know your politics and your h0000tu brain and how it works

we will watch and sip tea as Ethiopians kill each other and we will make sure they kill each other good, for Ethiopia is over

Hg mi1dgaan ah go and free galnus from ethiopian tanks

You must be an idiot. I done my job. I took out Ethiopia. Uganda/Burundi is not a threat like Ethiopia. They are still there because of Farmajoo the nacas. The fool wasted 4 years.

your entire hawiye regions has djibot, burundi, now police form Ghana and Ethiopians and Ugandans, dont throw rocks black ass former MJ slave

Majerteen, a tribe not know for their warlike nature conquered and enslaved, the only somali enslaved by another somali clan, :russ::russ::chrisfreshhah:

your entire hawiye regions has djibot, burundi, now police form Ghana and Ethiopians and Ugandans, dont throw rocks black ass former MJ slave

Majerteen, a tribe not know for their warlike nature conquered and enslaved, the only somali enslaved by another somali clan, :russ::russ::chrisfreshhah:

Mjs were selling you to Ethiopia and I let you hide under my bed.

So called Sh Umal is a Darood, a fake sheikh and a racist. God will deal with that Darood who uses the deen for qabiil reasons. Who listens to that guy? He supports Kenya killing people in Gedo.

I am proud to kick Ethiopians out of Mogadishu. Can you do the same in Jigiga? Or will you continue to give you women to these people.

So called Sh Umal is a Darood, a fake sheikh and a racist. God will deal with that Darood who uses the deen for qabiil reasons. Who listens to that guy? He supports Kenya killing people in Gedo.

I am proud to kick Ethiopians out of Mogadishu. Can you do the same in Jigiga? Or will you continue to give you women to these people.
Who did you kick out Xamar from, are you blind? They're still there insha Allah I will liberate Xamar:salute:

Who did you kick out Xamar from, are you blind? They're still there insha Allah I will liberate Xamar:salute:

Stupid Ogaden. Have you given up. There is war in Ethiopia right now. Tigray, Oromo are all fighting. Why are you asleep? What is wrong with you. What are you afraid of? Super cowardice.

I know its hard for you to believe. Yes, I really did kick Ethiopia's butt all by myself. You can do it to. First free your mind. Then come back to me. I will show you how.

Stupid Ogaden. Have you given up. There is war in Ethiopia right now. Tigray, Oromo are all fighting. Why are you asleep? What is wrong with you. What are you afraid of? Super cowardice.

I know its hard for you to believe. Yes, I really did kick Ethiopia's butt all by myself. You can do it to. First free your mind. Then come back to me. I will show you how.
You're the doqon bro you're talking about jigjiga while Xamar is under occupation:mjlol:

Daroods are useless. They only give their women to Ethiopians and spy for them. Have you ever seen any Darood fighting foreigners and winning? These people have ruined the warrior Somali reputation.

Where the Fk is ONLF? Should they not be preparing now? COWARDS

Dir, Isaac and Hawiye would have destroyed liberated region 5 years ago. HG by themselves liberated Somalia when Ethiopia invaded. Our tactics were brutal but it worked. We attacked and ambushed the Ethiopians day and night. We crucified their spies. 'Our slogan was kill and be killed'.

The same can be done in region 5. First you got to kill the spies and those who work with the Ethiopians who become fat under Ethiopian rule. I guess all the good people have been killed and only the cowards are alive.

At-least Isaac should fight for the Xawd.
lol were it not darood you will have spoken amhar where in history did hawiye ever fight amharo they only know how to massacre and loot other somalis

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
look at this langab ad00n chatting shyt, you cannot go to Kenya as a Somali langab and get a passport with out claiming Ogaden

you want Ogaden to fight alone with 110 million, you claim you also live there you langab rat, why don you fight Ethiopia and lets see what you are made of

Kulaha fight ethiopia, no Ogaden son will die, yall claim Ogaden is a minority in DDS, so go and fight, fucking langabs who talk out of their arssse,

fucking gun ah
>You cannot go to Kenya as a Somali langab and get a passport with out claiming Ogaden.
This is what I mean by identity crisis.

>You want Ogaden to fight alone with 110 million, you claim you also live there you langab rat, why don you fight Ethiopia and lets see what you are made of.
And this is what I meant by lobotomized. Allow kufsiga naga alaali.

>You claim you also live there you langab rat, why don you fight Ethiopia and lets see what you are made of

>Yall claim Ogaden is a minority in DDS, so go and fight, fucking langabs who talk out of their arssse,

Bro you been taking your medication? I never claimed I lived in Kenya or Ethiopia. I never claimed you're a minority on DDS. But all I see in the UK is OGs boasting they're the largest, strongest, most abundant Somali tribe yet you can't even free yourselves. If Ethiopians and Kenyans really wanted to f*ck your mother's, sisters and wives in front of you, you would have no choice but to stand there and watch and say "But Muhhh 110 million"

Adiga camal shouldn't even have a right to call another person laangaab

:lolbron:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
What is wrong with these people. This is once in a life time opportunity.. Organize the Somali's in region five. And help it break away from Ethiopia.
We can’t even rid the country of terrorism so what makes you think we can do that right now. Another 77 round 2. No thank you. As much as I’d love and I support unifying with somali galbeed we’re too weak for that right now.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
We just need to bide our time and help establish a strong central government. Ethiopia has deep fault-lines that are easily exploitable by any neighbouring power. However, this would require a prosperous, unified Somali state. This means no Somaliland, no qabil-states subverting federal authorities, no tribal militias, and certainly no al-Shabaab. Fighting now would be fruitless; we just don't have the economic, diplomatic, military capital to do so. Let's get our house in order first.

Mjs were selling you to Ethiopia and I let you hide under my bed.

we punished them and cabdi iley sent them to garowe,

but you were enslaved for generations by a tiny small small clan, we took on Ethiopia, we punished Mj and shipped them to puntland as cabdi iley punsihed them

we also murked HG and murdered in their 1000s in 2016, try it again, animals savage :westbrookswag:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Ogaden have fought better than any group in Ethiopia since 1991. Not even the OLF has done as much damage. They have also suffered tremendous losses in terms of deaths. The problem is simply one of geography. It took the US 1 month to conquer flat Iraq and it is struggling 20 years later in mountainous Afghanistan.

This is Tigray
13EXPLORER1-superJumbo.jpg

This is the Ogaden
57nn14Mx1wcuu2l5HT8Z5T2wsWCyG8TAKdDJUrhTcCWcw72fM2SwYRTs7jtufRNeMqvOPvISAYVK3SL6AX-eHOkJ4IJTL9qhe4bwQSiMrAg

Asking the Ogaden to fight Africa’s second most powerful military on flat plains is telling them to commit suicide. They were stupid/brave enough to do it twice, I don’t think they are interested in doing it a third time.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
lol @Galmudug-State Ethiopia and the TFG won in 06-09.
42738080-9C19-4736-A60C-10C565ECE6AD.jpeg

You didnt destroy anything they came and murdered 20K in Xamar and lost only in the few hundreds
342CF4D8-146E-46C6-8E35-3BAE298445E6.jpeg

there have been similiar killed in single attacks by the ONLF compared to your three years of Mooriyaanism
there is a reason we have a ‘government’ in Xamar and it looks like this.
CDA5EC29-94EA-4DB9-B0D8-E74807BFE344.jpeg

As for @Rooble44 there is few more lobotomized then the Hawiyes or former Hawiye/Samaale who within our grandparents life time became Oromos not another nationality but rather a seperate ethnic group.

P.S. didnt you say your clan name was badcad or something when the hell did you get a voice. Imagine being smaller than Asharaf and talking about Ogaden @kobe @Halimo Supremist put this one back in his cage :cryinglaughsmiley:

The Ogaden have fought better than any group in Ethiopia since 1991. Not even the OLF has done as much damage. They have also suffered tremendous losses in terms of deaths. The problem is simply one of geography. It took the US 1 month to conquer flat Iraq and it is struggling 20 years later in mountainous Afghanistan.

This is Tigray
13EXPLORER1-superJumbo.jpg

This is the Ogaden
57nn14Mx1wcuu2l5HT8Z5T2wsWCyG8TAKdDJUrhTcCWcw72fM2SwYRTs7jtufRNeMqvOPvISAYVK3SL6AX-eHOkJ4IJTL9qhe4bwQSiMrAg

Asking the Ogaden to fight Africa’s second most powerful military on flat plains is telling them to commit suicide. They were stupid/brave enough to do it twice, I don’t think they are interested in doing it a third time.

ina adeer, what you luxuriously call stupid form the comfort of your kursi was a necessity for us, we did not fight for fun, in fact if we did not fight back the land would have been settled en-mass, the language changed and maybe even our religion, just like many assimilated groups like marehan, karanly, gurgure, jarso and habasho sure would have turned us into oromo like,

if it was not for me, puntland would today be bordeirng millions of dirty habashi, i am the somali darbi, the wall of the somalis, and we will fight until the land is free, today we are fighting with the pen, but do not forget we create the perception that we must be respected and noticed, for one who does not fight is weak

so when my brother and 26 of my first cousins and uncles died, it was not stupid, it was to send a message to the enemy that he will only get bitter taste,

but go ahead and call us stupid from the comfort of your kursi, but do not come when it comes to sharing kursi and demand why MJ is not getting enough seats, for you do not fight neither shed blood with us, why should any non Absame be respected?

wear my shoes for 5 seconds before you throw your cheap Somali insults, end of the day the enemy thinks twice and i dont see anyone other than Ogaden being begged for peace where the enemy comes to ME in Eriteria to sue for peace,

don't forget it, it took "stupid" men to make them come to Eriteria to sue for peace,

it has nothing to do with being brave ether, it was sending a message every each and every day the enemy will be bled despite being 100 million and billions of western aide,

Trending