Why don't the Somali's in Region 5 mobilize now?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We not done with qabyalad to even entertain such idea. Just look at this thread
I dont think anyone in this thread is actually qabiilist its just an extreme roast session in a sense. Somalis actually are starting to work together in K5 atleast the more important clans. Ethiopia just has too much political clout they get to invade and control Somalia with foreign support, they get to cry for aid to repress internal regions etc.

Before Axmed Gurey Ethiopia was nearly on a century of expansion of Somalis. It took numerous Suldaans before Gurey for groundwork to his final expansion. Awdal wasnt built in a day.

@Galmudug-State

you always claim hawiye live in DDS and always demand kursi,

so why are you not fighting brother? why the hypocrisy or do you only want Ogaden fighting so you can ride on their di1ck and demand kursi and shout we live there too blah blah when it comes time to sharing kursi?

isn't that reeking of hypocrisy

surely you boast daily you are mighty hawiye and HG and live in DDS and your mighty army apparently beat the weak Ethiopians, blah blah,

so why are you not fighting and taking your imaginary land back ?

you are so strong and powerful, go and fight 110 million armed by the west since you are the superman Hawiye phantom army

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Maybe this isn’t the time for freeing Og

But now would be a perfect time for an internal shift.
If anyone wanted to emerge as a ruler, unify the existing states now would be good 😌 quick before Biden is sworn in.

I dont think anyone in this thread is actually qabiilist its just an extreme roast session in a sense. Somalis actually are starting to work together in K5 atleast the more important clans. Ethiopia just has too much political clout they get to invade and control Somalia with foreign support, they get to cry for aid to repress internal regions etc.

Before Axmed Gurey Ethiopia was nearly on a century of expansion of Somalis. It took numerous Suldaans before Gurey for groundwork to his final expansion. Awdal wasnt built in a day.

why does ethiopia have political clout? what do they bring to the table that other third world nations don't? they don't have much resources and aren't a good country to invest in because they're always on the brink of collapse

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
why does ethiopia have political clout? what do they bring to the table that other third world nations don't? they don't have much resources and aren't a good country to invest in because they're always on the brink of collapse
Human capital and they do have resources just not in the habesha territories. They control around 70% of Africas mountains(where most water comes from) and as a result have control over many countries water supplies.

They have access to easy energy and alot of human capital all that holds them back is knowledge they didnt value education the same as other countries did after european contact. They also are a historically christian nation and a western ally in Africa since colonization.

Heres another video outside of what I think.

Human capital and they do have resources just not in the habesha territories. They control around 70% of Africas mountains(where most water comes from) and as a result have control over many countries water supplies.

They have access to easy energy and alot of human capital all that holds them back is knowledge they didnt value education the same as other countries did after european contact. They also are a historically christian nation and a western ally in Africa since colonization.

Heres another video outside of what I think.
So I guess that’s whyhabeshas latch so hard onto the other ethnic groups. They don’t even have the Nile dam

I said this in the other forum. The last regime stupidly collapsed the State to fight a war for people who see it befitting to fight for the Abyssinia kingdom now against Tigray, instead of open a 2nd front and maybe gain freedom. ONLF is just fake BS. :camby:

Trending

Latest posts