Why dont Somali men spend more time with their kids?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
If you see an healthy adult or even a teenage not functioning well. 90% their problems started in their childhood and their parents.

A child development play a huge role for the rest of their life
But why are they acting like we all have deadbeat fathers its very annoying.

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
But why are they acting like we all have deadbeat fathers its very annoying.
It doesn't matter if you uppers class or Ghetto Somali family. The father being absence or not valuing bonding time with their children is so common. It like it programmed in are culture

I don't know the true reason why or when it started but that it's a common problem in are community

If you see an healthy adult or even a teenage not functioning well. 90% their problems started in their childhood and their parents.

A child development play a huge role for the rest of their life
Somalis aren't ready to have this conversation yet apparently :mjkkk:

It doesn't matter if you uppers class or Ghetto Somali family. The father being absence or not valuing bonding time with their children is so common. It like it programmed in are culture

I don't know the true reason why or when it started but that it's a common problem I'm are community
I think there's some elements of misery loves company when ppl talk about this topic

Boogie

I don't know the true reason why or when it started but that it's a common problem in are community
Do u understand what i am saying ๐Ÿ˜

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somalis aren't ready to have this conversation yet apparently :mjkkk:
Community meeting

"Let's talk about childhood development and are roles"
411e434711d47ed4bbb3b4cfcf9b6ed8.gif

Last edited:
It's easier to be around your kids in the home, and working away your from home isn't exactly a luxury, you still have a job to do.

Its 2021, a lot of women I know work and look after kids. Stop making excuses. I have women in my family who are in the medical field and they still raise their kids

We are not in the 1950s wtf.

The whole point is that when these men are not working, during their free time, they prefer being around their friends rather than their kids. Working mum's don't have that luxury.

Last edited:
I once knew a man who would openly boast about abandoning his bastard children.

If you're willingly betraying 50% of your own blood and flesh, what can you do to a stranger?

I can only hope that each generation of Somali father's will change more diapers than the previous one's.

Its 2021, a lot of women I know work and look after kids. Stop making excuses. I have women in my family who are in the medical field and they still raise their kids

We are not in the 1950s wtf.

The whole point is that when these men are not working, during their free time, they prefer being around their friends rather than their kids. Working mum's don't have that luxury.
You've just contradicted yourself, before you've said you dont have the luxury to not be around your kids, now you say its 2021 and they work and look after kids, if working was the only contrast from mothers and fathers now its gone. Its good that you guys are working, less of a monetary burden. Women in their freetime are usually at home chatting with their relatives and friends at home while the men usually go out with their friends, thats the difference, i still agree that dads need to spend more time with their children. There is nothing to disagree with, you're just looking for something to be mad at.

A man who abandons his kids is a coward. Allah swt will question him about his responsibilities as a father.
There are reasons to abandon your kids in the west as a somali father. 95%+ of somali marriages arenโ€™t registered. Somali dads work 80+ hours weeks as uber drivers or security guards. The house they come home to isnโ€™t theirs, itโ€™s social housing provided to a โ€œsingle mum with 5 childrenโ€. Obviously this fat xalimo isnโ€™t single. She got a hard working husband. One day she lets the benefits get to her head and starts a toxic argument with her man. The farax has been working so long and living there illegally, when she gets toxic he dips, cause he doesnโ€™t want the tax man to find out.

This is different in third world america where the government chases the man to pay reparations.

You've just contradicted yourself, before you've said you dont have the luxury to not be around your kids, now you say its 2021 and they work and look after kids, if working was the only contrast from mothers and fathers now its gone. Its good that you guys are working, less of a monetary burden. Women in their freetime are usually at home chatting with their relatives and friends at home while the men usually go out with their friends, thats the difference, i still agree that dads need to spend more time with their children. There is nothing to disagree with, you're just looking for something to be mad at.

You have comprehension issues. They do not have the luxury not to be around their kids when they are NOT working.

We are talking about distant fathers who spend little time around their kids not because they work, but because when they are NOT working they would rather spend time with their mates at the local maqaayad. Women do not have that luxury.

Read and stop finding ways to twist what i'm saying.

Can a hooyo work for several hours and then go out with her girls most days gossiping? No they come home and cook and clean, get the kids to do homework.

This entire topic is a complete joke.
100% the wife's fault if she can't get her husband to stick around with her buuq and nonsense what type of wife is she?
Calacal and complain is what awaits a man so he might as well save himself for the sake of his sanity.

Did your wife leave you because she wasn't woman enough to handle your delusions ?

Sometimes fathers have to be away from their kids to feed them ๐Ÿ˜• they're the exception. Only because a father is with his kids dont mean shit they could be there to be praised by people then turn around abuse and beat them. A good father is very rare. Most men wouldn't even have kids if it wasn't for sex so this ain't a surprise.
Women need to wake up๐Ÿ˜‚

You have comprehension issues. They do not have the luxury not to be around their kids when they are NOT working.

We are talking about distant fathers who spend little time around their kids not because they work, but because when they are NOT working they would rather spend time with their mates at the local maqaayad. Women do not have that luxury.

Read and stop finding ways to twist what i'm saying.

Can a hooyo work for several hours and then go out with her girls most days gossiping? No they come home and cook and clean, get the kids to do homework.
Very true

Boogie

Sometimes fathers have to be away from their kids to feed them ๐Ÿ˜• they're the exception. Only because a father is with his kids dont mean shit they could be there to be praised by people. A good father is very rare. Most men wouldn't even have kids if it wasn't for sex so this ain't a surprise.
Women need to wake up๐Ÿ˜‚
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts