Why dont people fick with j cole anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

X X C X X
Not too familiar with his music as a whole but I've listened to some of his stuff and it's pretty decent; def some good songs in there too. As to your Q-- I think it's mainly bc he seems like a good guy, so most ppl just automatically pass him up as corny now. Similar to how Logic is perceived.
Comparing Cole to Logic is blasphemous. Cole makes good music but is clowned on for jokes and Logic's music is ass with his I'm biracial yet I look like a school shooter ass:birdman:

J cole will always be goat I like his songs I was just surprised lately cuz I noticed people were hating on him
@Biggie

Good to know it’s just a meme and bandwagon niggas jumping on that wave

TooMacaan

VIP
Comparing Cole to Logic is blasphemous. Cole makes good music but is clowned on for jokes and Logic's music is ass with his I'm biracial yet I look like a school shooter ass:birdman:
:kanyeshrug:Not rly invested in either of them to be able to agree or not tbh. I was just comparing how ppl don't like rappers who lead normal lives & don't put on braggadocious demeanor 24/7. And for jokes? What does that even mean..? That's not a real reason- why specifically target JC then??

Biggie

X X C X X
Cole's best album
:kanyeshrug:Not rly invested in either of them to be able to agree or not tbh. I was just comparing how ppl don't like rappers who lead normal lives & don't put on braggadocious demeanor 24/7. And for jokes? What does that even mean..? That's not a real reason- why specifically target JC then??
They're targeting J Cole stans and not Cole himself lol. For Jokes = for fun lol
Forest Hills Drive was a straight top tier album. I couldn't get into anything he released afterwards, I dunno why.
:denzelnigga: Try his latest album KOD. It was surprisingly good considering the fact that his 4 your eyes only album was trash.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Cole's best album

They're targeting J Cole stans and not Cole himself lol. For Jokes = for fun lol

:denzelnigga: Try his latest album KOD. It was surprisingly good considering the fact that his 4 your eyes only album was trash.
Kod was average

TooMacaan

VIP
Cole's best album

:noneck::noneck::noneck::mahubowtf:
I know what "for jokes" literally means. I meant, how is it jokes/funny? And why him particularly (or his fans, as you've said)?

Biggie

X X C X X
:noneck::noneck::noneck::mahubowtf:
I know what "for jokes" literally means obviously. I meant, how is it jokes/funny? And why him particularly (or his fans, as you've said)?
:shookgabre: Tf is wrong. Go to any Instagram comment section and you'll see what I'm talking about. People just tend to troll artists/fan bases that they can get a reaction out of. Cole fans are militant and are easily trolled. His fanbase is the male version of Nicki Minaj fans in the level of annoyance :pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
:shookgabre: Tf is wrong. Go to any Instagram comment section and you'll see what I'm talking about. People just tend to troll artists/fan bases that they can get a reaction out of. Cole fans are militant and are easily trolled. His fanbase is the male version of Nicki Minaj fans in the level of annoyance :pachah1:
Alright, the reasoning just didn't make sense to me bc he's not the only one with a cringy fan base- I've only heard about Beyonce fans being 'noteworthy-crazy'. Cba, I'll take your word for it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending