Why dont people fick with j cole anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jcole is still G.O.A.T but his new album is not on same level as Forest Hill drive, 4 your eyez only. Also retards such as lil Pump with his 'gucci gang song seems to be the new hype'

Yeah but his clout is still not the same, though to me he is still one of the best, unforutnately the new wave is Trap music. Waiting of Kanyes ALBUM THOUGH.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
J cole and Kendrick are pretty dope artists but they don't have bangers and that is what everyone wants, a banger you can vibe with at club not some AA victim playing racial verses.:fantasia2:

Biggie

X X C X X
Bump

J Cole is this generations GOAT. The J Cole hate started off as a meme. Come fans are admittedly annoying asf. However people take that shit too far these days calling his music trash while they listen to qashin niggas who have Blac Chyna's toes in their mouths IMG_0890.PNG
You'll always find people calling Nas, Biggie or whoever trash but the fact that Cole sold 400k first week and will go multiple times platinum shows that he's the shit.
The real is back :dwill:
The ville is back :gladbron:
Flow bananas here, peel this back :rejoice:

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I still think he's one of the greats.

The J.Cole hate is a meme fam. I don't understand.
Yeah some of his outings were a bit boring but to say that he's a terrible artist is dumb af.
One of his best imo.

TooMacaan

VIP
Not too familiar with his music as a whole but I've listened to some of his stuff and it's pretty decent; def some good songs in there too. As to your Q-- I think it's mainly bc he seems like a good guy, so most ppl just automatically pass him up as corny now. Similar to how Logic is perceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.