Why don't older women like younger men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They do date younger men but they usually keep it to themselves and don't flaunt the relationship.
I've a coworker who's 28 and she's dating a 21 year old college student. She never posts his pictures on IG, or doesn't share him on snapchat.

They do date younger men but they usually keep it to themselves and don't flaunt the relationship.
I've a coworker who's 28 and she's dating a 21 year old college student. She never posts his pictures on IG, or doesn't share him on snapchat.

:ohlord: nah the age disparency is way too great, they are literally decades apart...

You do know that a mans mental age is lagging two/ three years behind. So if I were to date a 20year old guy I would actually be dating a guy with a mental age of 17 aint nobody got time for that

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Since when do Somalis use the word "bird" to describe a woman :mjlol:

But on a big man ting blud, why don't them 40-something mature tings let a young akhi beat? :ivers:

There's a wide and wonderful world outside of London. Good ol' blighty is big and beautiful :rejoice:

:patrice: is she decent looking?

Codeine

You do know that a mans mental age is lagging two/ three years behind. So if I were to date a 20year old guy I would actually be dating a guy with a mental age of 17 aint nobody got time for that

Then y'all need to lighten up a bit :mjswag:

Meh that's not always true, alot of my friends around that age are mature and they run their own businesses and what not.

I think the whole Mens mental age are three years lagging their physical age is just a stereotype.

Meh that's not always true, alot of my friends around that age are mature and they run their own businesses and what not.

I think the whole Mens mental age are three years lagging their physical age is just a stereotype.

Its actually a well known fact that men mature slowly both physically and mentality

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is blasian who looks like karrueche, she could have told him she was 18 and he would believe her. :drakelaugh:

Ain't nobody wants your old ass anyway:kodaksmiley:

Codeine

Why yes it is a well known fact,
Take a look at @Codeine He is a 15 year old in a 25 year old body :lolbron:

Nah, b. When I was 15 I was already a grown ass nigga... physically anyway. Way too big for my boots :mjlol: I legit tried to hit on my business teacher who was in her early 30's. I actually thought I had a realistic shot at her too :drakelaugh::mjcry:

:browtf:That is called mental retardation.
:drakewtf: What's with the shade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts