Why don't older women like younger men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
And don't give me that nonsense of it's younger men that don't like older women, something, something prime human copulation age.

Are older women cucked, prudes or... :mjcry:? Most 40 y/o men would snap up a 24 y/o bird. :wow:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
And don't give me that nonsense of it's younger men that don't like older women, something, something prime human copulation age.

Are older women cucked, prudes or... :mjcry:? Most 40 y/o men would snap up a 24 y/o bird. :wow:

You know what a cougar is right?

Im sorry most of us want men 3/4 yrs older than us. Why should a woman go for a younger immature man? Are we meant to treat them as a 4th child a long with his kids? Uff.

dahir-calasow.jpg

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Im sorry most of us want men 3/4 yrs older than us. Why should a woman go for a younger immature man? Are we meant to treat them as a 4th child a long with his kids? Uff.

:drakewtf: I don't even know where to begin

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I have a 21 year old in my Luuq. The poor lad wants to chat every time he comes back from school ofcourse after he has Taken his afternoon nap. Maskeen cringe

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Older women who make good income prefer younger men. I'm still looking for a sonkar moma xaliimo to spoil me istubidh:banderas::ahh::westbrookswag:

Older women who make good income prefer younger men. I'm still looking for a sonkar moma xaliimo to spoil me istubidh:banderas::ahh::westbrookswag:

Walaahi I have ran into Halimos 3-5 years older than me and they are as calm as a sea breeze and absolutely gorgeous and not to mention akhlaaq I haven't seen in girls my age or younger.
If only they gave younger guys like us a chance I don't want no 22 year old twitter Halimo :mjcry:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Because 95% of the men prefer women at least 5 years younger than them.

Men wants to dominate and be protective of their women, having an older or taller women means they will feel inferior to these over-confident and experienced women.

Also, poor fertility, won't have the energy to look after kids, not arousal, not likely to be virgin, divorce are seen as less desirable etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts