Why don’t Somalis own these Shisha/Hookah spots?

It’s always Arabs/Asians that own it and profit from these addicted Somalis. I don’t smoke that crap but at least own your poison smh

One local Asian that runs these spots now owns multiple properties all paid for by Somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis love ajnabis especially the xalimoz they dont support Somali businesses always booty clapping for the arab whether its shiisha or hilib store

Remember the arab owner who insulted them for their beggary :chrisfreshhah:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
It’s because they’re busy being gay and taking videos with their “homies”, smoking. Grown men coming out the club smelling like peaches and flowers.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Somalis love ajnabis especially the xalimoz they dont support Somali businesses always booty clapping for the arab whether its shiisha or hilib store

Somalis are simply low intelligence
IQ.png

He didn't insult them for beggary, he called a Somali woman a out of nowhere and got beat for it. Those damn fools went back to shopping at his store the very next day

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He didn't insult them for beggary, he called a Somali woman a ***** out of nowhere and got beat for it. Those damn fools went back to shopping at his store the very next day
Did he not insult them even after they keep coming for meat? YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT LOW IQ

Did he not insult them even after they keep coming for meat? YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT LOW IQ

No, it was a one time occurrence. The Palestinian dude knows better, insulting another Somali women would get jumped again. Somalis in Ohio pounce at every opportunity to beat people up, very violent bunch.

How can you talk about hookah shisha spots when they can't even own these stupid souks that the Arabs own who they pay rent to.

Somalis are a lot like African Americans in this regard. East Asians make money in African Americans hoods but never pour back into the community, they run off with the cash to their expensive home in the burbs

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Same with butcher shops Somalis eat more meat than the average Arab or Pakistani but still they prefer to pay for the service to other people it’s a shame.

Somalis are a lot like African Americans in this regard. East Asians make money in African Americans hoods but never pour back into the community, they run off with the cash to their expensive home in the burbs

Yeah I never go to places these Arabs, Asians etc own the only places I would go to is a multinational chain I don't know if you live in the twin cities but I'm sure you've heard about holy land and the controversy that happened with them.

Yeah I never go to places these Arabs, Asians etc own the only places I would go to is a multinational chain I don't know if you live in the twin cities but I'm sure you've heard about holy land and the controversy that happened with them.

What's holy land? I don't think I've heard about that controversy

It’s always Arabs/Asians that own it and profit from these addicted Somalis. I don’t smoke that crap but at least own your poison smh

One local Asian that runs these spots now owns multiple properties all paid for by Somalis.
Idk where you at but the Somalis owned them in Ohio first. Shisha is a terrible habit tho idk why people willing go to those places.
No, it was a one time occurrence. The Palestinian dude knows better, insulting another Somali women would get jumped again. Somalis in Ohio pounce at every opportunity to beat people up, very violent bunch.
Not really, the guy was known for racist behavior, his father owns the store and many complaints have been brought to their attention, nothing was done. So we put matters into our own hands. And of course we’re gonna ride out for our people especially after a grown man insults a hooyo and punches her kid in the face. It must suck not to have that kind of unity so I could understand where your bitterness is coming from.

Not really, the guy was known for racist behavior, his father owns the store and many complaints have been brought to their attention, nothing was done. So we put matters into our own hands. And of course we’re gonna ride out for our people especially after a grown man insults a hooyo and punches her kid in the face. It must suck not to have that kind of unity so I could understand where your bitterness is coming from.

My mistake, didn't know that this guy was a repeat offender. I don't live there but that was just what I heard from family. And bitter? No way, I'm happy I don't live in Columbus even if the Somali community there is tight knit. If someone insulted my mom, I wouldn't want things to get physical. A boycott and bad reviews on Yelp would suffice.

My mistake, didn't know that this guy was a repeat offender. I don't live there but that was just what I heard from family. And bitter? No way, I'm happy I don't live in Columbus even if the Somali community there is tight knit. If someone insulted my mom, I wouldn't want things to get physical. A boycott and bad reviews on Yelp would suffice.

Right you come together, and drive him out of business hell even burn the place down secretly boycott yet you are on tv acting like a bunch of animals couldn't be me.

Right you come together, and drive him out of business hell even burn the place down secretly boycott yet you are on tv acting like a bunch of animals couldn't be me.

Yup, being lowkey is the way to go. But nah, they recorded everything instead and even stopped to be interviewed by the news. Smdh

Reasonable, but what would you do if the guy then punched you in the face, only after saying the most vile things to your mother. Boycott and bad reviews are alright to a certain extent, depending on scenario, but the level of disrespect that Arab displayed, na he gotta suffer either physically or financially.

Trending

Latest posts