Why don’t Somalis own these Shisha/Hookah spots?

How can you talk about hookah shisha spots when they can't even own these stupid souks that the Arabs own who they pay rent to.
Yeah that is high levels of embarrassment. Especially when the sheer amount of Somalis can singlehandedly sustain the entire mall if built.
Idk where you at but the Somalis owned them in Ohio first. Shisha is a terrible habit tho idk why people willing go to those places.

Not really, the guy was known for racist behavior, his father owns the store and many complaints have been brought to their attention, nothing was done. So we put matters into our own hands. And of course we’re gonna ride out for our people especially after a grown man insults a hooyo and punches her kid in the face. It must suck not to have that kind of unity so I could understand where your bitterness is coming from.
That’s all fine and good but don’t you guys think about the underlying issue of Somalis shopping in foreign owned stores en mass? Yeah problems do accur but I can never imagine a Somali insulting a hooyo like that and that is the root cause.

Yeah that is high levels of embarrassment. Especially when the sheer amount of Somalis can singlehandedly sustain the entire mall if built.

That’s all fine and good but don’t you guys think about the underlying issue of Somalis shopping in foreign owned stores en mass? Yeah problems do accur but I can never imagine a Somali insulting a hooyo like that and that is the root cause.

Yeah, unfortunately some Somalis choose to shop with Arabta for unknown reasons. My family prefers Somali owned halals over anything but to each his own.