Why don’t men like petite girls anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A natural woman can't build that much muscle lol 152 lbs at 5'2? Even a man cannot weigh that much and be that short without taking steroids.

:farmajoyaab: She was AA. I will cut her some slack as the stereoype is they have more muscular growth potential than the average.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I don’t think there’s anything better than a petite girl, with medium/small breasts(B-C cup) and a tight firm medium/small ass (and light skin).

Like you can just throw her around so easily and shes small and feminine.

Yet men today seem to be repulsed by these women (good for me) and prefer women with massive disproportionate asses.

That’s why personally I love girls between 17-21. That’s the perfect age group for girls with my body type preferences.
If her pussy feels good ass doesn’t matter
I’m not going to put unrealistic expectations on a xalimo or any girl I just don’t f*ck with the overly fat ones because i can’t even look at them without questioning their feminity some of them have bigger arms than me wtf

World

VIP
A man can't find a girl 3 years younger than him attractive without being called a paedophile

But probably think being a tranny, qowmu luut or whatever branch of the LQBTASADAS+- is perfectly normal.

:mindblown:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wisest thing would be to get with a slim girl and fatten her up, have you seen Riri? She use to be thin but recently gone thick :lawd:

I don’t think there’s anything better than a petite girl, with medium/small breasts(B-C cup) and a tight firm medium/small ass (and light skin).

Yet men today seem to be repulsed by these women (good for me) and prefer women with massive disproportionate asses.

That’s why personally I love girls between 17-21. That’s the perfect age group for girls with my body type preferences.
Chris_Hansen.png

i like them petite, but very tall and girls who are petite, small breast but sexy hips/arse are to die for,

but i know what yuo mean about petite, but issue is when she is veery tall, as i like caghdeers,,she loses that petite,

but a girl should have hips/ass, i hate them flat,

Oh I Love petite women. My shorty cannot be above the 110 pound weight class.

petite but with nice hips, but also she cannot be shorter than 5'9 she must be very tall, i like caghdder chicks, nothing sexier than a tall girl, i say agah agah when i see one, better when she says agah agah back

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
petite but with nice hips, but also she cannot be shorter than 5'9 she must be very tall, i like caghdder chicks, nothing sexier than a tall girl, i say agah agah when i see one, better when she says agah agah back
lol 5'9 is not petite akhi I think you mean slim with nice waist and round futo very yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts