Why don’t men like petite girls anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Move over, insecure and beta males. im not afraid of a big thick woman, she can crush my head with her thick thighs.
5'9+ with a big futo and big breast :ahh:
I dont want people to think my wife is my daughter :susp:
How can you like petite woman, when all our Halimos are big and busty :banderas:

Farax's that like petite woman are below 6' and beta :damedamn:
Madow girls can pull of thick, i don't know how. But they look nice. But Somalis look absolutely hideous if they're not slim. I have never seen one that look good isn't thin.

You want a girl who is 5'9 which is the average height of a man, and also who is big/thick as well? LMAO I think you're lowkey a . You want a girl who will break your skinny bones somaha?

Madow girls can pull of thick, i don't know how. But they look nice. But Somalis look absolutely hideous if they're not slim. I have never seen one that look good isn't thin.

You want a girl who is 5'9 which is the average height of a man, and also who is big/thick as well? LMAO I think you're lowkey a . You want a girl who will break your skinny bones somaha?
LMAO, chill sxb
First of all im 6'4 so im trynna make my own basketball team. :gaasdrink:

And a lot of Halimos look sexy af while they are thick. i cant be marrying a 5'2 100 pounds girl, thats not cutting it for me.

World

VIP
LMAO, chill sxb

And a lot of Halimos look sexy af while they are thick. i cant be marrying a 5'2 100 pounds girl, thats not cutting it for me.
"im 6'4"

Im 181cm not really that tall in danish standards but idk
Shy around new people but the cockyes nigga around my friends
Beledweyne
Islam
Inbetween

upload_2019-4-4_13-40-19.png

sxb, you're not even 6 ft so why you lying for :mjlol:

And don't be fooled by girls who are wearing dresses and shit, you will never see a girl who is attractive naked or in a bikini whilst thick. Jeans and dresses make "thick" girls 1000x better than they are.

Well i grew 5 more inches since i hit the gym,:drakelaugh:
and what kind of girls dont look sexy while naked? :gucciwhat:

You been looking at some whales.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
LMAO, chill sxb

Your whole essay didn't make sense, nothing to do with beta or alpha. Did you know it's proven that most healthiest relationships are those between tall or normal men and shorter girls.

Here is Hayden Panettiere who is 5 feet 1,50m and her man Wladimir Klitscho who is almost 6'5 Feet

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab: I thought this topic was a thin women appreciation thread (I like to be celebrated). Why is it being derailed by chubby chasers?@CaliTedesse petite doesn't imply short but more so thin.

Your whole essay didn't make sense, nothing to do with beta or alpha. Did you know it's proven that most healthiest relationships are those between tall or normal men and shorter girls.

Here is Hayden Panettiere who is 5 feet 1,50m and her man Wladimir Klitscho who is almost 6'5 Feet

yh i do agree nothing wrong with short and tall relationships but,
the way the other guys were talking about big and thick women, sounded like they were talking about men. sounds insecure imo :hillarybiz:

World

VIP
the way the other guys were talking about big and thick women, sounded like they were talking about men. sounds insecure imo :hillarybiz:
Please find me an attractive tall and thick woman. That doesn't exist. Any woman who is taller than 5 ft 6 and isn't slim/skinny, is basically a man in my opinion.

I can like curvy woman as well but she can't be taller than 5 ft 5/6.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That I agree with. For me personally I don't go lower than 5'3 .

Apollo

VIP
Please find me an attractive tall and thick woman. That doesn't exist. Any woman who is taller than 5 ft 6 and isn't slim/skinny, is basically a man in my opinion.

I can like curvy woman as well but she can't be taller than 5 ft 5/6.

This is another bs stereotype.. sort of like how people say that smart people tend to be ugly.. actually tall girls can be very feminine and pretty. It's a put down stereotype perpetuated by womanlets.

World

VIP
This is another bs stereotype.. sort of like how people say that smart people tend to be ugly.. actually tall girls can be very feminine and pretty. It's a put down stereotype perpetuated by womanlets.
Taller women have bigger frames and weirder looking facial features. If a woman is as tall as a man, how can she be feminine?

World

VIP
I want a wife his about 6 feet, so I can have kids who are about 2 meters tall. :lolbron:

F0Cpzct.jpg

kp1pIs4.jpg

9eTIvS4.jpg
Lool but you're 6 ft 4 didn't you say? So you would still be significantly taller than her (4 inches).

I think for breeding purposes I would go for above average woman but even then not taller than 5 ft 8.

Apollo

VIP
Lool but you're 6 ft 4 didn't you say? So you would still be significantly taller than her (4 inches).

I think for breeding purposes I would go for above average woman but even then not taller than 5 ft 8.

Paul Kagame is about 6'3'' his wife 6'0'', but their kids are between 6'4'' and 6'7''.

Women of about 6 feet in height can produce giant children.

World

VIP
Paul Kagame is about 6'3'' his wife 6'0'', but their kids are between 6'4'' and 6'7''.

Women of about 6 feet in height can produce giant children.
Very rare to find a woman who is 6 ft tall though.

In America, she'd be in the 99.83th Percentile and would be the tallest in a room of 587 women. A woman that tall can produce a 6 ft 6 tall man.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Very rare to find a woman who is 6 ft tall though.

In America, she'd be in the 99.83th Percentile and would be taller than 587 women. A woman that tall can produce a 6 ft 6 tall man.

My paternal cousin (female) is 6'0 and she is gorgeous and thin. It's certainly possible among Somalis. We are not bulky like Scandinavians when tall.

American Average

* Male- 5'9 196 lbs
*Female - 5'4 169 lbs

* Male prefence in females -
5'5 131 lbs

*Female presence in males -
6'0 and 182 lbs

:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
My paternal cousin (female) is 6'0 and she is gorgeous and thin. It's certainly possible among Somalis. We are not bulky like Scandinavians when tall.

American Average

* Male- 5'9 196 lbs
*Female - 5'4 169 lbs

* Male prefence in females -
5'5 131 lbs

*Female presence in males -
6'0 and 182 lbs

:siilaanyolaugh:

Weight can be misleading, muscular men can weigh a lot while still not being fat. For women it is a better guideline.

Just look at the weight stats of MMA fighters.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Weight can be misleading, muscular men can weigh a lot while still not being fat. For women it is a better guideline.

That's true. However, even with women body composition matters. I remember this personal trainer that was 5'2 and 152 lbs but physically fit with an athletic body fat %.

That would be a BMI of 28, which would be considered overweight. It's misleading.

World

VIP
That's true. However, even with women body composition matters. I remember this personal trainer that was 5'2 and 152 lbs but physically fit with an athletic body fat %.

That would be a BMI of 28, which would be considered overweight. It's misleading.
A natural woman can't build that much muscle lol 152 lbs at 5'2? Even a man cannot weigh that much and be that short without taking steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending