Why don’t men like petite girls anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there’s anything better than a petite girl, with medium/small breasts(B-C cup) and a tight firm medium/small ass (and light skin).

Like you can just throw her around so easily and shes small and feminine.

Yet men today seem to be repulsed by these women (good for me) and prefer women with massive disproportionate asses.

That’s why personally I love girls between 17-21. That’s the perfect age group for girls with my body type preferences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don’t think there’s anything better than a petite girl, with medium/small breasts(B-C cup) and a tight firm medium/small ass (and light skin).

Yet men today seem to be repulsed by these women (good for me) and prefer women with massive disproportionate asses.

That’s why personally I love girls between 17-21. That’s the perfect age group for girls with my body type preferences.
Even older than 21 have those body types. They are just so feminine I agree with a nice small round ass. Also how your schlong would totally tear them apart its so sweet and I don't like too much fat on a female it turns me off also I take into account how much they could gain I mean a thick girl or already fatty qumayo if she gains theyll be huge and disgusting but with a petite slim girl if she gains its no problem. Also I like my female with a fast metabolism someone I can relate too not no fast gaining hippo.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

u & Rkelly the rap star. That's why both of ya have small gu.ses

From my experience men do like petite women.

World

VIP
I’m not gay, but even I check out girls who have thick bodies (say Beyoncé’s type). Thick doesn’t mean a huge disproportionate butt like Kim K. If you take Ariana Grande’s body over Beyoncé’s, something is wrong with you.
:ftw9nwa:
Since you’re American, I prefer the average white high school cheerleader/college girl body. They have the best bodies imo.

Ariana Grande is too child-like.

I love voluptuous women (not fat), so I can lay on them like a pillow. But I think I've been conditioned through the media since I was young.

Petite females are much more feminine, in my opinion. They also are more stable and ambitious, better wifey material overall,

World

VIP
I like curvy women
They are more womanly and attractive
A petite woman is nothing to look at
I remember you posting that rapper stallion something that’s always retweeted twerking on my timeline

So you find her body type womanly and attractive?

If petite implies short also it's a hard pass from me.

Tall & slim is and always has been the benchmark. If she well mannered and feminine on top of that, she can get my affection, respect and admiration.

:lawd:

Short and thick girls only deserve dick

World

VIP

Tall & slim is and always has been the benchmark. If she well mannered and feminine on top of that, she can get my affection, respect and admiration.

Short and thick girls only deserve ****
Heights doesn’t matter for me as long as she’s petite

I do find average/short thick girls attractive as well but tall and thick though? Hell no, they look manly.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Short and thick girls only deserve ****
Personally height doesn't matter for me well okay she cant bee too short like a dwarf. but can you give us an example?

Only small gus niggas complain about big asses

:mybusiness:

Why make it seem like it's either or?

5'8" naag around 140lbs, small dhex and a futo to kill/die for, and thick legs is the closest thing to heaven on earth.:ahh:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The vast majority of the men prefer petite women and they’re still seen as highly desirable when it comes to relationships.

Men only like thick women for lustful reason and to beat their meat over them, not for relationship.

For white men, it all comes down to class. They view thick ones from the lower socioeconomic class while the petite ones from the middle to upper class.

Move over, insecure and beta males. im not afraid of a big thick woman, she can crush my head with her thick thighs.
5'9+ with a big futo and big breast :ahh:
I dont want people to think my wife is my daughter :susp:
How can you like petite woman, when all our Halimos are big and busty :banderas:

Farax's that like petite woman are below 6' and beta :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts