Why don’t men like petite girls anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I don’t think there’s anything better than a petite girl, with medium/small breasts(B-C cup) and a tight firm medium/small ass (and light skin).

Like you can just throw her around so easily and shes small and feminine.

Yet men today seem to be repulsed by these women (good for me) and prefer women with massive disproportionate asses.

That’s why personally I love girls between 17-21. That’s the perfect age group for girls with my body type preferences.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
How does a girl’s body type make her marriage material? Are you stupid? Her looks will soon be gone, and it’s her character and personality that will matter.

I said mean she marriage material due to her character and personality don’t jump to conclusion

Collective brainwashing mainly through Rap/R&B music, it's mostly targeted at ethnic minorities, and you don't see this with Whites and Asian's that promote Slim/Petite/feminine females.

Even the Yahuud's that are responsible for all this social engineering to destroy the cultures of others don't promote this filth among themselves.

From a religious perspective overeating, frequent eating, large portion sizes are all discouraged, we are commanded to eat of the pure/good things Allah has provided right after commandments of "halal"

If you observe Islamic etiquette's or even adopt a healthy life style, a female will always remain slim/petite while the male due to testosterone and depending upon exercise will be anywhere between slim - bulky.

This has been the case throughout history until recent brainwashing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The moment you realize this thread describes you.

I'm much too old for you, son.

If a woman maintains this body type she will remain young looking and gravity defying for longer.

Rich men like thinner women and poorer men like bigger girls. :siilaanyolaugh:

It's not all bad.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The moment you realize this thread describes you.

I'm much too old for you, son.

If a woman maintain this body type she will remain young looking and gravity defying for longer.

Rich men like thinner women and poorer men like bigger girls. :siilaanyolaugh:

It's not all bad.
Abaayo you can’t make Zion Williams with your 5’2 100 pound frame. Move over big girls are in
upload_2019-4-1_8-20-44.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ahem, I'm 5'6 and 108 lbs.

They can go ahead and celebrate the modern day Rubenesque. Bottom line, slim women will have that bank account finessed.

:dabcasar:

Walaal at 5’6 108 pounds you’re barely walking, even @Inquisitive_ needs more meat than that, at least get to 115.
Ofc you right. He is 1 pick in the draft. He is a monster.
10 million is way tooooooo low. 100s of millions
Lol he will definitely be making that much in the future but his first year contract will be around 10 million which will make him the highest paid rookie.

Walaal at 5’6 108 pounds you’re barely walking, even @Inquisitive_ needs more meat than that, at least get to 115.

Lol he will definitely be making that much in the future but his first year contract will be around 10 million which will make him the highest paid rookie.
I was talking shoe deals.
Either Cleveland or New York

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:dead:Oh rats, Inquistive isn't checking for western Xalimos.

I'm cool with where I'm at, for now. I can assure you I'm less sedentary than the average. And I haven't had a cold in years. Hormones in check.

My weight is a byproduct of my lifestyle which has been this way for 4 years.

A number doesn't mean much but body composition does. :kanyeshrug:

I don’t think there’s anything better than a petite girl, with medium/small breasts(B-C cup) and a tight firm medium/small ass (and light skin).

Like you can just throw her around so easily and shes small and feminine.

Yet men today seem to be repulsed by these women (good for me) and prefer women with massive disproportionate asses.

That’s why personally I love girls between 17-21. That’s the perfect age group for girls with my body type preferences.

Trust me g,this Nicki, Kim shit is nasty.

I agree with all of the above but she needs a little height, don't want any short kids.

I’m not gay, but even I check out girls who have thick bodies (say Beyoncé’s type). Thick doesn’t mean a huge disproportionate butt like Kim K. If you take Ariana Grande’s body over Beyoncé’s, something is wrong with you.
:ftw9nwa:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Oh I Love petite women. My shorty cannot be above the 110 pound weight class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending