why doesnt nfd have a flag?

do you think nfd needs a flag?

• Total voters
ahhh, oh ok, welcome to the forum Ugaas, excellent to see a cousin

now, before i give yuo the green light and passport to the rest of the Ogaden/Absame kuumade race in here

i need your sub clan and sub sub clans please and on your mother side

in addition, yuo must name all the Ogaden/Absame 6 statues somalia built in 1960 when the Italians left in xamar (the only famous statues the entire somali race could built were all Ogaden/Absame, please name them all, 5 male, 1 female, poets, kings, warriors, Bards, etc,

sorry but we want to weed out potential sheegats,

we have too many sheegats in here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry kid, but you confused me bro, clarify, moahmed subeer ? bah geri? which is which or are you claiming is dad/mum

also identity which Ogaden country/region they were born in, Jubaland, Ogadeniya or NFD,

which sub clan in ugaas nuur? we know the clans, a lander reer cabdulle clan is ugaas nuur, which sub sub clan, they have gorgeous females,

sorry kid, but you confused me bro, clarify, moahmed subeer ? bah geri? which is which or are you claiming is dad/mum

also identity which Ogaden country/region they were born in, Jubaland, Ogadeniya or NFD,

which sub clan in ugaas nuur? we know the clans, a lander reer cabdulle clan is ugaas nuur, which sub sub clan, they have gorgeous females,

alright, we will keep an eye on you, do you know your sub clan after ugaas nuur?

for the moment you have a partial permanent visa, until we see suspicious behaviour

To the Ogaden race in this forum:

Its I Teeri, Your Most Humble Ugaas and brother,

The person with the name @Check has claimed to be reer Ugaas Nuur, a fish and chips western raised he claims, , be merciful to him for i have granted a partial permanent visa to claim our name and speak on our behalf in this forum, I have not given him a full granted passport as i have not consulted you nor do we know if he is telling the truth untill he privdes his sub clan after ugaas nuur, until i am satisfied, i have decided to grant him a visa.

if we do see any threats from the individua named, , ie. supporting another clan or attacking us or insulting our race, he is to be immediately branded a sheegat and ignored.

@Check what is your gender?

You have been granted a permenant visa and will be kept on an eye until you provide your sub clan after ugaas nuur, two sub clan levels, ask your father since you were raised in the west.

2) after Satan/ibliis your natural enemies are harti/Mj, Dhulbahante, marehan, 1door, hawiye, habashi, all langabs and yarayar , they all have a desire to destroy you as a race and bury your history and rob your land, you are nformed to defend the Ogaden race in this forum at all cost and with the fullest vigour,

do not fall for the fake darodnimo, kablalax, somalinimo, there is no somalinimo, for if it existed, somalia would be a paradise, marehan are our worst enemies before Jews and ibliis at times, at times number 2, a langab pathetic race who dare to stand to your level, crush them, do not befriend them online or in real life, stay away from them do not go to their houses incase they poison your food or drink/water, do not shukansi their females, they will serve poison food specially when they know your Mohamed Zubeer, King of the OG race,

do not kiss their ass, when they do, in this forum, karbash them where you see them,do not agree with them for even a second, they are out to destroy your history, land name and proud lineage

remember langabs/pathetics corner tribes respect yu more when you look down on them, it has always been our way, we must look down on them, deep down they will admire you,

they normally use fake media news like caasimada.com, is a fake website DISCREDITED
remember they boasted about killing Ahmed CADE Madoobe PRINCE of the OG race, PRESIDENT OF JUBALAND STATE

NEVER FORGET YOUR TRUE ENEMIES AFTER SATAN, EVERY SOMALI IN HERE WISHES DEATH AND BADNESS FOR YOUR KIND, STAY VIGILANTE,

if i see any friendship with them or where you booty clapping for any news/thread/etc other than OG/Absame interest i will revoke your visa before you can say agah, i am not saying you will but we need this precaution just in case you are not one of us.

Signed: Teeri

prince of the OG Race,

Jubaland, Kingdom Of South Ogadeniya, Greater Ogadeniya, NFD

@Django @Marsin @tyrannicalmanager @Ferrari @diaby and anyone else i forget apologies,

gentlemen please welcome him cautiously, with a visa basis, until verified by I, I will keep an eye on him in the coming weeks/months,

Teeri: Islam First, Ogaden/Absame Second, damn the rest.

you have a visa my cousin, i will keep an eye on you for a while/weeks/months until i grant you a full passport,

welcome my cousin

I am Kuumade, Absame, Ogaden, Mohamed Zubeer, Reer Cabdulle, Hassan Dheere, Reer Ugaas Xirsi, Reer warfa, Reer Ugaas Magan, Reer Dalal,

A Native Reer Waamo, Kismayo, Jubaland,

welcome cousin, are you male or female?

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

you have a visa my cousin, i will keep an eye on you for a while/weeks/months until i grant you a full passport,

welcome my cousin

I am Kuumade, Absame, Ogaden, Mohamed Zubeer, Reer Cabdulle, Hassan Dheere, Reer Ugaas Xirsi, Reer warfa, Reer Ugaas Magan, Reer Dalal,

A Native Reer Waamo, Kismayo, Jubaland,

welcome cousin, are you male or female?

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:
Thank you cousin!

My family is from South Somalia, mainly Marka area with my dad ancestors from cabudwaaq but he was born and raised in muqdisho.

:faysalwtf:

You just exposed your age.

no marehan would have been born and raised in xamar before the war.:gucciwhat:

eedo maxaa halkan ku dhigay. soco your grandkids qurankau akhri.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
alright, we will keep an eye on you, do you know your sub clan after ugaas nuur?

for the moment you have a partial permanent visa, until we see suspicious behaviour

To the Ogaden race in this forum:

Its I Teeri, Your Most Humble Ugaas and brother,

The person with the name @Check has claimed to be reer Ugaas Nuur, a fish and chips western raised he claims, , be merciful to him for i have granted a partial permanent visa to claim our name and speak on our behalf in this forum, I have not given him a full granted passport as i have not consulted you nor do we know if he is telling the truth untill he privdes his sub clan after ugaas nuur, until i am satisfied, i have decided to grant him a visa.

if we do see any threats from the individua named, , ie. supporting another clan or attacking us or insulting our race, he is to be immediately branded a sheegat and ignored.

@Check what is your gender?

You have been granted a permenant visa and will be kept on an eye until you provide your sub clan after ugaas nuur, two sub clan levels, ask your father since you were raised in the west.

2) after Satan/ibliis your natural enemies are harti/Mj, Dhulbahante, marehan, 1door, hawiye, habashi, all langabs and yarayar , they all have a desire to destroy you as a race and bury your history and rob your land, you are nformed to defend the Ogaden race in this forum at all cost and with the fullest vigour,

do not fall for the fake darodnimo, kablalax, somalinimo, there is no somalinimo, for if it existed, somalia would be a paradise, marehan are our worst enemies before Jews and ibliis at times, at times number 2, a langab pathetic race who dare to stand to your level, crush them, do not befriend them online or in real life, stay away from them do not go to their houses incase they poison your food or drink/water, do not shukansi their females, they will serve poison food specially when they know your Mohamed Zubeer, King of the OG race,

do not kiss their ass, when they do, in this forum, karbash them where you see them,do not agree with them for even a second, they are out to destroy your history, land name and proud lineage

remember langabs/pathetics corner tribes respect yu more when you look down on them, it has always been our way, we must look down on them, deep down they will admire you,

they normally use fake media news like caasimada.com, is a fake website DISCREDITED
remember they boasted about killing Ahmed CADE Madoobe PRINCE of the OG race, PRESIDENT OF JUBALAND STATE

NEVER FORGET YOUR TRUE ENEMIES AFTER SATAN, EVERY SOMALI IN HERE WISHES DEATH AND BADNESS FOR YOUR KIND, STAY VIGILANTE,

if i see any friendship with them or where you booty clapping for any news/thread/etc other than OG/Absame interest i will revoke your visa before you can say agah, i am not saying you will but we need this precaution just in case you are not one of us.

Signed: Teeri

prince of the OG Race,

Jubaland, Kingdom Of South Ogadeniya, Greater Ogadeniya, NFD

@Django @Marsin @tyrannicalmanager @Ferrari @diaby and anyone else i forget apologies,

gentlemen please welcome him cautiously, with a visa basis, until verified by I, I will keep an eye on him in the coming weeks/months,

Teeri: Islam First, Ogaden/Absame Second, damn the rest.
I or even my great great grandchildren will never respect a jaahil ilkadheer dhabodhilif that works for adoons and tigres people like you have tarnished cagadheer imagine forever the sayid can't even save your legacy now dhulos can claim him now it's a pleasure to be your enemy thanks for the paragraph waa balan to clean Kikuyo rats like you from Somalia :trumpsmirk:

I or even my great great grandchildren will never respect a jaahil ilkadheer dhabodhilif that works for adoons and tigres people like you have tarnished cagadheer imagine forever the sayid can't even save your legacy now dhulos can claim him now it's a pleasure to be your enemy thanks for the paragraph waa balan to clean Kikuyo rats like you from Somalia :trumpsmirk:
OGs are having something of a renaissance, it's wrong time to pick on them rn sxb.

be patient, and wait when we inevitably pick up arms again against your masters, the xabashis, then you stand a good chance of getting the upper hand.
right now you have 0% chance.

You talk a lot of shit for a jubaland underclassmen. Know your place :hillarybiz::lolbron:

horta are you not reer dalal?

if i could go back in time, i would approach my edo, since i am reer dalal Mohamed zubeer, whom the dude from your side married, she named her first son dalal, after her great grandad, and i would help her do an abortion, or void the marriage and kill the ilko yare before he approached us for marriage, so your not born :trumpsmirk:

but on a serious note,

go and free the lands HG has taken from you, Cabdi iley used to rescue marehan so many times from HG when they karbashed you, today you cannot enter dusamreeb with out their say so

and you are the one dick riding habashi, dont make me bring quotes from you where you say we will do sajuud for habahsi if it means they will hunt ahmed cade for us, like the rest of your cousins were boasting, you thought we are some langab tribe like eley , waalle we taught you a lesson,

we were man enough to tell habahsi to f off or we will shoot yuo down , and the ones in ismayo begegd him they are tigra langab and will be eaten alive by abiy if he sends them back, they also said failmarjo paid us lacag,

so far your uncle lost a lot of money, 7 million dollars to the habahsi, 5 million to seraar, xixid, imagine all that money he could have used to built hospitals in fart city or cabudwaq, your cities, dry dusty shiit holes,

you keep doing online threats, where is the we will kill ahmed, we will arrest him,blah blah, careful, we made techniko your cousin leave this site after we held him to his words, dont make faan, OG is not focused on habashi anymore, we are fully focused on Jubaland, all 3 regions, nothing you or anyone can do insha Allah,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

if i could go back in time, i would approach my edo, since i am reer dalal Mohamed zubeer, whom the dude from your side married, she named her first son dalal, after her great grandad, and i would help her do an abortion, or void the marriage and kill the ilko yare before he approached us for marriage, so your not born :trumpsmirk:

but on a serious note,

go and free the lands HG has taken from you, Cabdi iley used to rescue marehan so many times from HG when they karbashed you, today you cannot enter dusamreeb with out their say so

and you are the one **** riding habashi, dont make me bring quotes from you where you say we will do sajuud for habahsi if it means they will hunt ahmed cade for us, like the rest of your cousins were boasting, you thought we are some langab tribe like eley , waalle we taught you a lesson,

we were man enough to tell habahsi to f off or we will shoot yuo down , and the ones in ismayo begegd him they are tigra langab and will be eaten alive by abiy if he sends them back, they also said failmarjo paid us lacag,

so far your uncle lost a lot of money, 7 million dollars to the habahsi, 5 million to seraar, xixid, imagine all that money he could have used to built hospitals in fart city or cabudwaq, your cities, dry dusty shiit holes,

you keep doing online threats, where is the we will kill ahmed, we will arrest him,blah blah, careful, we made techniko your cousin leave this site after we held him to his words, dont make faan, OG is not focused on habashi anymore, we are fully focused on Jubaland, all 3 regions, nothing you or anyone can do insha Allah,
I'm not bah ilkadheer I'm bah xawaadle we don't have any naxariis for ilka dheer the crocodiles in the shabeele are just as vicious in the jubba river be careful this war is not over because dhuxuleyste elected himself no one recognizes him honestly how long do you think he will be in Kismaayo without KDF tanks as soon as KDF cross that border and AS is contained in middle Jubba stay and fight if your man enough

but on a serious note,

and you are the one **** riding habashi, dont make me bring quotes from you where you say we will do sajuud for habahsi if it means they will hunt ahmed cade for us, like the rest of your cousins were boasting, you thought we are some langab tribe like eley , waalle we taught you a lesson,

bro the dalal diini married is our dalal, not your dalal.

waa dalalka cagjar. ilmahan wada caasiyoobay abti baan u ahay.:francis:

warfaa dalal is younger than dalalka reer isaaq.

bro the dalal diini married is our dalal, not your dalal.

waa dalalka cagjar. ilmahan wada caasiyoobay abti baan u ahay.:francis:

warfaa dalal is younger than dalalka reer isaaq.

oh i see, regardless, still our girl birthed them, i would go back to dagaxbuur if i could and change it, horta how on earth did reer isaaq and mareahn meet centuries ago? how did a ilko yar married our daughter in the middle of OG land around what 3/4 centuries ago? couldn't the ilko yare find a little hunter gatherer in fartcity

oh i see, regardless, still our girl birthed them, i would go back to dagaxbuur if i could and change it, horta how on earth did reer isaaq and mareahn meet centuries ago? how did a ilko yar married our daughter in the middle of OG land around what 3/4 centuries ago? couldn't the ilko yare find a little hunter gatherer in fartcity
because they were our magan, they used to live with us.

The only moved south after we did, and their biggest city was settled by cabudwaaq until 1850s, they havent even changed the name.

Trending