why doesnt nfd have a flag?

do you think nfd needs a flag?

• Total voters
I'm not bah ilkadheer I'm bah xawaadle we don't have any naxariis for ilka dheer the crocodiles in the shabeele are just as vicious in the jubba river be careful this war is not over because dhuxuleyste elected himself no one recognizes him honestly how long do you think he will be in Kismaayo without KDF tanks as soon as KDF cross that border and AS is contained in middle Jubba stay and fight if your man enough

careful what you wish for, wallahi KFD if they leave we will unleash a karbash yuo will not forget for a thousand years if your people last that long,

huraale and the b00ns ran to KDF for protection, KDF begged us please the world will think it was kenya, please enough, we stopped, imagine when they are good and daddy said is no longer the head of state with Russian weapons, we will massacre you, remember we have 700 years of karbashing and fighting habashi, marehan is tough, but not as tough as OG since we have been trained with habashi, you were trained with pasto somali tribes like mj and eley, , hence why out of 26 tribes, habashi only wants peace with us, not the other 25 somali tribes in DDS

we will eat you alive, for breakfast then do dumaal on your wives like we did after we massacred huraale and his boys and shipped him to xamar out of naxariis,

careful what you wish for B00nika,

because they were our magan, they used to live with us.

The only moved south after we did, and their biggest city was settled by cabudwaaq until 1850s, they havent even changed the name.

i know, they always followed us like gypsies, ironically Ugass Nuur kicked them and chased them to cabduwaq from warder back in the early 1800s, @Check come and claim back your property, the lost b00ns reer Ugaas Nuur chased from warder,

the best thing Ugaas Nuur ever did was chasing Marehan out of warder and into galgaduud central somalia,

every Ugas Nuur should win the Noble prize for that,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
i know, they always followed us like gypsies, ironically Ugass Nuur kicked them and chased them to cabduwaq from warder back in the early 1800s, @Check come and claim back your property, the lost b00ns reer Ugaas Nuur chased from warder,

the best thing Ugaas Nuur ever did was chasing Marehan out of warder and into galgaduud central somalia,

every Ugas Nuur should win the Noble prize for that,
Back again with the fairy tales I see MX especially Reer Diini left Wardheer in the 50s and 60s to go live within Somali borders in C/waaq because of Somalia independence and also a huge ceel was dug there many Celi and Wagardhac still live in Dollo till today lying piece of shit half Oromo ilkadheer

Back again with the fairy tales I see MX especially Reer Diini left Wardheer in the 50s and 60s to go live within Somali borders in C/waaq because of Somalia independence and also a huge ceel was dug there many Celi and Wagardhac still live in Dollo till today lying piece of shit half Oromo ilkadheer

dont swear, m1dgaanyahow b00nka ah,

your are irrelevant in warder, there are more marehan in babiley hararge county than in warder, you have one tuulo

reer ugaas nuur a reer cabdulle laft were called into a meeting by other Ogadens because of how they lierally removed marehan and chased them to somali border back in the late 1700s/early 1800s, as a result,we said we dont want evil eye from langabs, you were always a protected species, by the way i am reer ugaas xiris ( warfa, maalnguur, ugas koshin etc -Ahmed cade's laf ) etc so be grateful we treated you with consideration and told our ugaas nuur cousins to do the same to you,

nacas hunter gatherer

dont swear, m1dgaanyahow b00nka ah,

your are irrelevant in warder, there are more marehan in babiley hararge county than in warder, you have one tuulo

reer ugaas nuur a reer cabdulle laft were called into a meeting by other Ogadens because of how they lierally removed marehan and chased them to somali border back in the late 1700s/early 1800s, as a result,we said we dont want evil eye from langabs, you were always a protected species, by the way i am reer ugaas xuiris ( warfa, maalnguur, ugas koshin etc -Ahmed cade's laf ) etc so be grateful we treated you with consideration,

nacas hunter gatherer
I heard ugaas nuur were forced to hand over the ugaas title for their cruelty towards marehan?

The rest of ogaden shouldnt have interfered but sometimes, we are too kind.

I heard ugaas nuur were forced to hand over the ugaas title for their cruelty towards marehan?

The rest of ogaden shouldnt have interfered but sometimes, we are too kind.

kind of true, 3 man were tested, Ugaas Xuris, Ugaas Nuur and Ugaas Guleed, 3 brothers, actually i got the date wrong it was 1660s right after we defeated bartire and took the leadership from them

long story short, jidwaq king/ garad was stabbed by cabdalla man after he lost it, we did not like the way they acted arrogant so the cabdalla stabbed him in the eyes, they sued to take too much camels in tax for the Absame tax collection

so Ogaden were told hand over 100 boys, 100 pretty virgin girls and 100 horse and they will all be blinded in revenge,

Ogaden said hell no, the rest of kuuamde told bartire to stop this abuse, Ogaden prepared for war, galmiis, abaskuul, balcad and weyteen joined us in the battle field after bartire refused to calm down, we karbashed them and made them give up the kingship, this was roughly 80 years before Rage ugaas and King Wiil waal,

so ogaden was told to test 3 man for 1 year and they will be evaluated, Nuur, his brother xiris and guleed ( all 3 are brothers with samatar hindi and reeer amadin are called reer guleed hassan dheere)

so after 1 year, guleed failed becasue he would take ogaden lads and raid 1doors from camels, one time an 1door man complained and he told him f off, we ogadens own what we took by force the weak are maskiin

nuur took some ogaden lads and helped makahil to chase marehan away from warder, he was told why did you do it, its not ncie, they are langab

xiris was a wise man, he made 2 important laws, he said no more absame on absame killing, a lot of killing used to happen during ceel water feuds,

one time his son sharmarke ( sharmakre/shirshore xiris who had 2 sons killed a man during water ceel drawing, he ran to his reer abti cabudwaq Ogaden in godey, xirsi went after him and said did i not say any absame who kills another for petty reasons will not pay mag and should be killed? so he killed him as an example since he had 2 sons warfa raised them

another policy xiris had was every time harti and 1door and other somalis come to seek water for their camels from ogaden wells, they must bring a virgin and he would spread them amongst all Ogadens, galmiise, abaskuuul absame kuuamde etc all absame kumade and this made us a great nation with many sons sine we had wives to marry for free so we expanded our numbers,

so after 1 year with so many free extra wives and the senseless killing in water wells stopped, xirsi was Picked as the Ugaas of Absame/kuumade and thus the first united somali royal family would be created till ugaas nuur cubudiye the great absame king in the early 1800s who would end up tkaing the whole of 1door by sending reer amadin general arab jeex and he would collect all 1doors into a camp near burco in the 1820s, and we would have that very state expand our lands and resources with an organised state and army and kingship when every other somali was too busy thinking of their next meal or water will come from

we were so organised ugaas nuur cubudiye sent sultan ahmed magans great grand in 1810 to the pioint where all Ogaden agreed the king has sppken and this guy will be our sultan, all united in that action, they conquered jubaalnd, Kenya and would end up fighting the british in the rift valley of kenya/ugandan border and reaching mountain kenya- kenya/tanzania border selling slaves to arabs, exterminating, doing what we did best, expanding

so that is how nuur lost the kingship and xiris his brother won because of those two polices,

this is amazing, we were organised as a state, i count 11 names to Ugaas Xirsi directly i am from his oldest son warfa (maalnguure aka samtar xiris is warfas twin but warfa came out first and the umbilical cord was wrapped around his finger, so Ugas Xiris stood up and said agah, he is already wearing a makeshift ring, he shall be the ugaas of this great nation, Kumade, itsa great sign and ordred his ring to be given to warfa when he comes of age in case he passes away,

bartire were somali people first organised state/royal family, we were the second, and why to this day they claim the title somali people first royal family title, all the other somalis come around mid-late 1800s making bartire/ogaden ancient since we did it 1500s/1600s respectively,

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Ahh, my first thread. I never knew what would come to be. I was so innocent:mjhaps:

My question still hasn't been answered tho: where tf is NFD's flag:drakewtf:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ahh, my first thread. I never knew what would come to be. I was so innocent:mjhaps:

My question still hasn't been answered tho: where tf is NFD's flag:drakewtf:
F0317A39-FEE1-4F39-872F-90FF8748CB98.png

If it wasnt for them there would be no Jubbaland its their state :salute:

Somali Kenyans suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

The Kikuyu have beaten any sign of Somaalinimo out of them.

At the same time I envy the Kenyans for their unity. None of the their states have any separatist flags like most stable countries.
What is somalinimo?
Using weapons that was used to defend the somali borders against fellow Somali citizens like in Hargeisa,Bardheere,Afmadow,Xamar and Bari?
Somalis in NFD do not speak Kikuyu language and they have retained their culture and inter marriages are rare.

Just look at Farmajo trying to give the whole of Somalia to Abye and you talk about not having low self esteem.Farmajo gave Ethiopia 4 ports and in exchange for the brutal Ethiopian military suppressing somalis in Somalia.If that is the culture you want everyone to embrace theirs a shame because even after the 1977 war somalis were not lynched in Ethiopia like they have been under AAbye their properties and farms have been taken by force by machete wielding oromos yet we still turn a blind eye on Abye and forfeit more rights in Somalia.

Abaq

VIP
Some people confuse Somalis that grew up in Nairobi and other Kenyan cities with Somalis from NFD. The former typically can't speak Somali that well and deserve all the insults they get. But the Somalis from the NFD are as pure Somalis as you will get. Not only have they retained their language, culture, dialect, and history, they've also never really been refugees. This last point is important. There's something about conflict and barakac that causes a loss of continuity. These people still settle in the villages their great grandfathers liberated centuries ago without having left a single day. You can imagine how well preserved their culture is. One guy even told me about a particular tree that was a sapling when his ancestor liberated his town. That tree is still standing today 175 years later.

In short, they are proud Somalis. But, after the defeat in 1967 following Cigaal's treachery, they decided to give up the fight knowing it is futile.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
Each county has its own flag. Garissa, Mandera and (the crescent one) Wajir.

Attachments

• 4A887507-2131-4AB2-8BBD-89182212E559.png
    4A887507-2131-4AB2-8BBD-89182212E559.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 33E755DF-DC4F-4E31-A267-A6A353EFB16A.png
    33E755DF-DC4F-4E31-A267-A6A353EFB16A.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 68
  • D2FAA0A8-C923-4164-B5E4-8C8B566B6C06.png
    D2FAA0A8-C923-4164-B5E4-8C8B566B6C06.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 71

Trending

Latest posts