why doesnt nfd have a flag?

do you think nfd needs a flag?

• Total voters
I rather be in kenya and ethiopia over somalia even today as i know ibeill have peace instead of constant battle over stupid shit

Peace but treated as second class citizens
4275B038-3523-4E16-AB3D-4AFE10C7CDC5.jpeg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yeah I was on about your family/ancestors. My ancestors ain’t from Somalia even though we are somali ethnically ygm
My family is from South Somalia, mainly Marka area with my dad ancestors from cabudwaaq but he was born and raised in muqdisho.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Ahh I see. My family are from nfd region in Kenya and Ogaden region in Ethiopia.
Somali Kenyans are cool, usually educated and chill now Somali Ethiopians tho :idontlike:
My beautiful home town :banderas:

Enjoy, that’s if you understand Somali :stevej:

aight so hear me out:

us landers got a flag: ✔️
our wanlaweynistani brothers got a flag: ✔️
our french fries up north west got a flag: ✔️
even our dhaanto expert niggas got a flag: ✔️

but then when we go south i realize that our nfd homies got NO FUXKIN FLAG OF THEIR OWN.

whats going on? plz explain

there is no nFD, yu have several tribes, then if yuo include marsebet you have boran, who hate somalis

but each governorship has its own flag

we dont have NFD flag, the flag they used in 1963-67 when Ogadens fought the kenyans until the british comeback to help the kenyans was the Somalia flag

garisa has a flag

Flag_of_Garissa_County.png

wajir

ke-waji1.gif

i dont know what mandera is because no Ogaden lives there so i could not careless,

there is no nFD, yu have several tribes, then if yuo include marsebet you have boran, who hate somalis

but each governorship has its own flag

we dont have NFD flag, the flag they used in 1963-67 when Ogadens fought the kenyans until the british comeback to help the kenyans was the Somalia flag

garisa has a flag

Flag_of_Garissa_County.png

wajir

ke-waji1.gif

i dont know what mandera is because no Ogaden lives there so i could not careless,
Sxb you seem to know a lot about northeastern, are you from there?

Too irrelevant

too irrelevant? says the clueless dude, every somali refugee form somalia passes there and must claim Ogaden, dagodia, etc to be allowed a passport,

and they have a flag, not just NFD, as no such thing exists, but gariisa and wajir have each one, we dont have an nfd identity, we have a somali wide id,

Sxb you seem to know a lot about northeastern, are you from there?

kind off, I am of the Ogaden race reer waamo, Kismayo, original conquerors of Jubaland, Kismayo 11 generations/awows taming the region when most Somalis were naked sicne 1700s

but in the early 90s went to garisa after the civl war in kismayo/somalia

its an Ogaden county like wajir, Ogaden make up about 65% of the people of the NFd with dagodia and muralle the only other recognised tribes, the rest are marti/visitors,

being of the Ogaden race, we were given passports as soon as we landed in 91 as they just saw us Ogadens from Kismayo/Jubaland as their brothers from the border,

every somali, mj, marehan, hawiye in kenya must pass by Garisa/wajir and get passport there by egging the Ogadens, the somalis must tell kenyans they are Ogadens in origin as protection when stopped for a passport check, here idiots here insult NFD as irrelevant,

kind off, i Ma of the Ogaden race reer waamo, Kismayo, original conquere of Jubaland, Kismayo 11 generations/awows tmaing the region when most soamolis were naked

but in the early 90s went to garisa afetr the civl war in kismayo/somalia

its an Ogaden county like wajir, Ogaden make up about 65% of the people of the NFd with dagodia and muralle the only other recognised tribes, the rest are marti/visitors,

being of the Ogaden race, we were given passports as soon as we landed in 91 as they just saw us Oagdens from Kismayo/Jubaland as their brothers from the border,

every somali, mj, marehan, hawiye in kenya must pass by Garisa/wajir and get passport there by egging the Ogadens, the somalis must tell kenyans they are Ogadens in origin as protection when stopped for a passport check, here idiots here insult NFD as irrelevant,
I know sxb. I myself am an og from this region.

I know sxb. I myself am an og from this region.

ahhh, oh ok, welcome to the forum Ugaas, excellent to see a cousin

now, before i give yuo the green light and passport to the rest of the Ogaden/Absame kuumade race in here

i need your sub clan and sub sub clans please and on your mother side

in addition, yuo must name all the Ogaden/Absame 6 statues somalia built in 1960 when the Italians left in xamar (the only famous statues the entire somali race could built were all Ogaden/Absame, please name them all, 5 male, 1 female, poets, kings, warriors, Bards, etc,

sorry but we want to weed out potential sheegats,

we have too many sheegats in here

There were no refugees in '84 Wagalla massacre :farmajoyaab:

sadly they did that to our dagodia friends, its a country with 46 languages, 50 million people, 46 ethnic groups, you stand out, but now its much better, somalis have become ruthles at dividing the bantus and siding with various groups to stake advanagte of bantu hate, but end of the day the british and american set up a base in 1967 afetr Ogaden fought the bantus for 4 years and we wanted to rejoin somalia, the whites said hell no and gave kenyans massive amounts of weapons whilst the fat arab muslims kept quite, we could fight world powers,

but first sort out somalia, then the kenayans will be a walk over, siad barre used to enter kenya and come out with out notice,

soamlis are their worst enemy, excuse if you dont see any reer NFd jumping with joy to re join failed somalia,

Trending