Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
aight so hear me out:

us landers got a flag: ✔️
our wanlaweynistani brothers got a flag: ✔️
our french fries up north west got a flag: ✔️
even our dhaanto expert niggas got a flag: ✔️

but then when we go south i realize that our nfd homies got NO FUXKIN FLAG OF THEIR OWN.

whats going on? plz explain

upload_2019-6-27_19-4-5.png

aight so hear me out:

us landers got a flag: ✔️
our wanlaweynistani brothers got a flag: ✔️
our french fries up north west got a flag: ✔️
even our dhaanto expert niggas got a flag: ✔️

but then when we go south i realize that our nfd homies got NO FUXKIN FLAG OF THEIR OWN.

whats going on? plz explain
It is basically yellow

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somali Kenyans suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

The Kikuyu have beaten any sign of Somaalinimo out of them.

At the same time I envy the Kenyans for their unity. None of the their states have any separatist flags like most stable countries.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Somali Kenyans suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

The Kikuyu have beaten any sign of Somaalinimo out of them.

At the same time I envy the Kenyans for their unity. None of the their states have any separatist flags like most stable countries.
sijuu - only type of somalis to be proud of being kikuyuized (?)

thats true tho and thats sad. dozens of different tribes can get along fine meanwhile boqor hebel of beer iyo canjeelo-land has to beef wid boqor faarax of canjeelo iyo shaah-land and take the whole country with him

sijuu - only type of somalis to be proud of being kikuyuized (?)

thats true tho and thats sad. dozens of different tribes can get along fine meanwhile boqor hebel of beer iyo canjeelo-land has to beef wid boqor faarax of canjeelo iyo shaah-land and take the whole country with him
They are veey tribalists themselfs but can't get after eachother since it is one large clan and many smaller ones

yeah i saw a yellow nfd flag once

it was just a yellow background with "nfd" in blie on it

wallahi thats worse than bosnia's flag
The bosnia flag is okay but needs an update and that saddam picture reminds me of how the west is regarding their mistakes of iraq and libya plus allowing shias to grow in power over mideast which is their problem now

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is that something to be proud of? Having 100 different flags and presidents in that tiny little country :bell:

Trending

Latest posts