Why does this man hate us?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Nigga gets jumped by Somali supremacists every time he tweets about east Africa. Nigga been hating on us for years.

Never in my life have a seen an east African talk about Togo.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I haven't even heard of his country, but this guy is always obsessed with us and has extremely hostile views on us

This nigga is unreal :dead:
Is weird pan Africanist west African Nigerian man. His Madow opinion doesn’t matters.
You will never see Somali mentioning west Africa or Nigerian but you will see thousands of west African speaking about Somalia.

I get it hurts coming from a foreigner but he says things we all said on here, i dont think he hates the country just looks down on it. He makes similar remarks about other countries. And talking about other countries is his grift.

Kisame

I get it hurts coming from a foreigner but he says things we all said on here, i dont think he hates the country just looks down on it. He makes similar remarks about other countries. And talking about other countries is his grift.
Naw this nigga legit hates us. He's been attacking somalia for years.

i actually now want to see Somali business men wreck havoc on the Togo economy.

Naw this nigga legit hates us. He's been attacking somalia for years.

i actually now want to see Somali business men wreck havoc on the Togo economy.
Hate is a strong word, saying Somalia is better off taken over by richer countries is not exactly hate, he doesnt really hold back in his criticisms and is very unfiltered but i dont think he hates the country.

Kisame

Hate is a strong word, saying Somalia is better off taken over by richer countries is not exactly hate, he doesnt really hold back in his criticisms and is very unfiltered but i dont think he hates the country.
Why are you on his dick??

:draketf:

f*ck him.

f*ck Togo too

There is a saying: If your house is made of glass, do not throw stones at people. This is exactly what I see when Somalia is criticized as if its country were one of the superpowers. With all due respect, no one has the right to talk about the conditions of the country except the people of the country. This is what I see, so I have no problem if it is discussed respectfully, but such discourse is unacceptable

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Why can’t he mind his business though no Somali gaf about his country.

People are so comfortable policing Somalis and telling us what to do with our country nobody asked for critiques :jaynerd:

Why are you on his dick??

:draketf:

f*ck him.

f*ck Togo too
Nah, i just want somalis to stop the victim complex. These so called internet political analysts will talk about any african country good or bad and you need to discern real hate from talking points instead of getting emotional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anybody confirm this . I really feel like I’m blessed that I have never came near social media and only used it for a short while .
Early 2020s I used to use tik tok and Insta but after seeing loads of videos of dudes getting cheated on left and right I just left it was too toxic for me and honestly made me not want to go near any type of app except Snapchat.

There is a saying: If your house is made of glass, do not throw stones at people. This is exactly what I see when Somalia is criticized as if its country were one of the superpowers. With all due respect, no one has the right to talk about the conditions of the country except the people of the country. This is what I see, so I have no problem if it is discussed respectfully, but such discourse is unacceptable

Last edited:
Yes, it is very unjust and unjust. When we emerged from the civil war and began to rise, they invaded Ethiopia, which resulted in the creation of the strongest terrorist movement in East Africa. If a country goes through these conditions, it will inevitably fall. I do not deny corruption, but with all due respect, Africans cannot talk about poverty, in Somalia, when the majority of them are in the Western diaspora. Because their country is also poor, these Africans have no shame at all

Can anybody confirm this . I really feel like I’m blessed that I have never came near social media and only used it for a short while .
Early 2020s I used to use tik tok and Insta but after seeing loads of videos of dudes getting cheated on left and right I just left it was too toxic for me and honestly made me not want to go near any type of app except Snapchat.

Yes, it is very unjust and unjust. When we emerged from the civil war and began to rise, they invaded Ethiopia, which resulted in the creation of the strongest terrorist movement in East Africa. If a country goes through these conditions, it will inevitably fall. I do not deny corruption, but with all due respect, Africans cannot talk about poverty, in Somalia, when the majority of them are in the Western diaspora. Because their country is also poor, these Africans have no shame at all

Trending