Why does this man hate us?

Togo is one of those countries they randomly throw in the last levels of a geography trivia game to throw you off course. He needs to lay off Somalia
:camby:

You reckon if they stopped trolling we wouldn’t be getting this much attention

these people truly are our enemies

It would cut down on the dragging that we receive as a consequence of them triggering random madows. Of course, we'll still catch strays from time to time (we have rightwing cadaans bringing us up for propaganda besides madows now), but they definitely contributed to the climate. I don't get why they're so loud and attention seeking. Somali is now the default "troublesome" ethnicity of all East Africans and I'm fairly certain if they had just shut up and did their race science Macrobia stuff on the low in af soomali or in a discord or telegram it wouldn't have been that way.

Hate is a strong word, saying Somalia is better off taken over by richer countries is not exactly hate, he doesnt really hold back in his criticisms and is very unfiltered but i dont think he hates the country.
"your people are so incredibly barbaric theyre better off being subjugated and exploited by a country that has only been doing better after you entered in the worst period of your history."

mind you, he's judging the somali people based off of 30 years of misfortune(by the will of Allah ofc) and completely disregarding our history.