Why does Pierre the trans get a lot of hate?

I don’t get it either why this particular tranny gets so much hate. Guess it’s because he is Somali, even though there are way more white transgenders who’re much uglier and more controversial.

I am starting to believe that ajnabis genuinely despise somalis more than any other ethnicity.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I don’t get it either why this particular tranny gets so much hate. Guess it’s because he is Somali, even though there are way more white transgenders who’re much uglier and more controversial.

I am starting to believe that ajnabis genuinely despise somalis more than any other ethnicity.

Yea they're way more obsessed with his looks compared to most trans men/women.

We've had other trans Somali men and women that never got this much hate from non somalis.

This one might just be uglier than most of them I guess.

"I am starting to believe that ajnabis genuinely despise somalis more than any other ethnicity."

Some of them genuinely do. Particularly the ones that have had issues with somalis or hang out in spaces that diss disrespect our people.

Madows don't like us because we don't assimilate as quick enough compared to habeshas since were Muslim. Plus we rarely intermarry with them so they dislike us for staying away from them.

Gender dysphoria is a real problem for teenage girls but the solution is never maiming yourself. I pray they find peace of mind

Statistics from Canada indicate that the number of patients reporting gender dysphoriawent from almost none in 2004 to more than 1,000 in 2016, and around 80 percent were female kids. In the U.K., the Gender Identity Development Service saw a 4,400 percent increase in the number of girls who presented with gender dysphoria within a decade. Whereas the majority of patients a decade prior were male, by 2018, more than 70 percent were female.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I just want to know who pays for his surgeries and hormone therapy? Is it a social experiment 🤔 feel like someone is funding this ting.

Trending