Why does Pierre the trans get a lot of hate?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
So this is Pierre

He's a trans male that non somalis seem to hate on a lot and I've honestly found this strange because the hate just seems a bit more extra with Pierre.

Tons of trans cadaan and Madows exist online. Most of the ones that come out and document their journey these days rarely get as much hate as Pierre.

Maybe it's because my social media algorithms arent as obsessed with shitting on trans people but I really haven't seen trans men getting attacked like this for awhile. In fact most of the trans hate is usually directed towards trans women.

I'm starting to wonder if Pierre is just getting a lot more hate because he's Somali.

I stumble upon his tiktok lives and people are constantly cooking him in the comments.

They also try to black pill him for wanting to become a short black man. Niggas on twitter said they hope he better be a gay trans man that likes niggas because it's going to be difficult to pull women as a short nigga :damn:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
He’s not Somali! He’s Ethiopian. And I’ve seen a lot of hate directed towards white trans women on twitter with a lot of engagement

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Man she is NOT Somali. LOOK AT HER EYES! Nigga got bug eyes like a typical Xabesha Amhara :chrisfreshhah:You can see the Ethiopian in her just by looking at her BUG EYES

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This nigga really out here dragging an L that don't belong to him.

🤣Trans Abdi kulaha
Back To School GIF by Kohl's

u know hes not somali u piece of shit so whyre u putting that in the tittle.
and if he was ur question already answers itself

So this is Pierre

He's a trans male that non somalis seem to hate on a lot and I've honestly found this strange because the hate just seems a bit more extra with Pierre.

Tons of trans cadaan and Madows exist online. Most of the ones that come out and document their journey these days rarely get as much hate as Pierre.

Maybe it's because my social media algorithms arent as obsessed with shitting on trans people but I really haven't seen trans men getting attacked like this for awhile. In fact most of the trans hate is usually directed towards trans women.

I'm starting to wonder if Pierre is just getting a lot more hate because he's Somali.

I stumble upon his tiktok lives and people are constantly cooking him in the comments.

They also try to black pill him for wanting to become a short black man. Niggas on twitter said they hope he better be a gay trans man that likes niggas because it's going to be difficult to pull women as a short nigga :damn:
The after....
sponge-bob-square-pants.gif

I don't understand how humans even develop this kind of mental illness, it's beyond comprehension, shaving of ur face and cutting your breasts to look like a pathetic male

Even Iblis himself must be shocked

So this is Pierre

Wallahi I laughed for a good 10 mins reading those replies 😭😭 they’re so cruel but so funny.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yeah Pierre here unaccesaroly smoked. I think it’s because he’s Horner as well

Wallahi he told me in a TikTok live that his dad is Somali from the galbeed region. Although he refused to disclose qabil.
They were probably lying. No Somali from Galbeed would claim Ethiopia willingly and they have that bug eyes.

Trending