Why does it make one a self-hater ?

Mozart

You need people like me
If you don't find females that come from the same ethnic background as you to be attractive, why does it make you a self-hater ?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If you don't find females that come from the same ethnic background as you to be attractive, why does it make you a self-hater ?
You answered it yourself. As a man to say you find all women from your ethnic group unattractive.. we’re talking millions of people here. Does that sound normal to you.

Definitely elements of self-hater and ptsd :snoop:

I wouldn't say self-hatred, but there's definitely something weird going on in your subconscious.
Your spouse is a reflection of you to some extent, not finding your own kind attractive is fukt.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I don’t think it’s necessarily self hate but I find it odd that someone wouldn’t find people of the same ethnic background as them attractive. It’s literally default, and it makes me wonder what happened to that person for them to deviate from the norm. I stay clear of those types cause usually there’s something else going on :mjohreally:

Self-hatred is usually used as a guilt trip by black and Latino people in America. White peoples’ version of this is being Un-American/commie/globalist aka You criticized the state because you hate America. See Dixie Chicks

The problem is that any type of self criticism or calling out toxic behavior in your culture is labeled as self hatred. That’s one of my main beefs with African Americans and other minorities. Were the caadans that opposed slavery back in the day full of self hatred, too? What about Robert DeNiro only dating black girls and dissing Trump ?

There are many beautiful women regardless of group. People talk like it's about each and every female or the average of all the females, very strange. If you're saying that every single woman of your own group is ugly, then you got a problem, man.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Bruh do you ever do anything else besides being bitter about Somali women? I can't be the only one who noticed that all your posts give straight up inceI energy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it makes u enlightened actually. if u can look at your own inaa adeer and scream FUGLIIIIIIIIIIy then u have made it as a human Somali

World

VIP
Unfortunately I’m a self hater :jcoleno:

Not saying I don’t find some Somali girls good looking but they are so mid compared to latinas and other ethnicities that look like them.

Mozart

You need people like me
Bruh do you ever do anything else besides being bitter about Somali women? I can't be the only one who noticed that all your posts give straight up inceI energy.
Point out where Somali women are mentioned in this thread. You’re just insecure.

Last edited:
They always just call you an incel even though no western man unless ridiculously ugly is an incel.
🤔elliot rodgers, the incel ringleader
wasn’t too ugly

looks don’t make someone an incel. its the extreme entitlement, lack of self awareness, shitty social skills and overall bad personality that makes a man an incel.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If You’re not married to a Somali girl you’ll be automatically labelled a self hater by the Halimos on here. There’s a famous saying “Those who matter don’t mind. Those who mind don’t matter”:sass1:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
This nigga watches too much yahuudi produced shows lol they got him thinking like this , hhhhh

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)

he’s probably fed up of Islam and now realised the women of his ethnicity dress like 7th century bedouin Arabs and is now contemplating sleeping with a naag dhuuban named Rachel who was being overly promiscuous and kind to him at work.

🤔elliot rodgers, the incel ringleader
wasn’t too ugly

looks don’t make someone an incel. its the extreme entitlement, lack of self awareness, shitty social skills and overall bad personality that makes a man an incel.

Elliot Rodger wanted white women to love him. Not just any white women, very good-looking white women. If he wanted sex he could have just paid for it, it's not like he is Muslim so why not. But what does he do instead b*tch and moan and then kill people! Elliot Rodger is a loser!

Trending