King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
We with black skin who are asmaar maadow skin tone don't hate oursælves;
We hate our own ignorances! $$$
We fight ourselves daily due to this.

To each their own, no two are alike.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You a c00n if you like white women though.
I can't do it, nope. I'm my brothers arm and keeper! Don't fall for this interracial okey doke trickery. Nope, can't even do it.
Lol no hate just not for me maybe on you but that's a no go for me operator.

I don't tell you to go hate the whites or anyone else at that if you not about that since I don't encourage it from myself though I can't stand none of that racist bull stuff so I am biased for the best of me and my people over all being but far as I can tell all non-hamites are not in root of our favor for us over-all (though some exceptions are on a rare few. I appreciate them truest.)

(Which to all the non racist people man you cool. Shout out to them. Just cause I'm pro-black AJ don't mean I'm on some "me against them melee" stuff either it just means I'm serious for the over all goodness of the life around us. Just like that. Don't you think racism against us goes against that purpose of having a wonderful Earth?)
White folks won't let us make money if racism keeps being their business so don't you think it's time for a peace of change?

I believe in making a wonderful loving black family that's non judgemental but smart with awareness to make a difference that can break away free from hate. To make a generational difference for a better tomorrow.
From one black boy to another we got to look out for eachother no fake shīt. You know us niggas is all we got so we always
been looked out for eachother when we were all hanging out with eachother.
I know to my niggas reading this in those areas it's been a minute since you seen me but I still got you. Unforgotten! Low-key doe.

((I got associates from different places at times that don't be black and I like them too so I ain't for that racist stuff I just can't stand racist people especially from the whites.))

Ilamos07

Odey
If you haven't lived in Somalia.

giphy.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Preferences are choices , you can date , marry whoever you want and that is your choice it does not mean you're deeply rooted in self hatred but if you believe that the entire ethnicity of your counterparts to be unattractive , then my friend you must have issues to work on.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Someone who is comfortable in their own skin does not try to malign female members of their ethnic group just because they date or marry out. Silence is golden. You start to think there is something up causing you to pathologize said individual with the self-hate banner. Wondering if there are latent mommy issues that left childhood wounds or if they are a victim of cyber bullying by Xalimoids. :lol:

I can name a couple of these on this forum and quote them to be demonstrative.:ohreally:

I don't think it's finding them less attractive. It's more someone wanting a cultural gap with their spouse. So when they mess up they can go "Where I come from this is not cringe at all..."

Ilamos07

Odey
Growing up in Egypt and UAE, I always hated myself for being Somali, but I got cured when I went back to Somalia and learned the language, culture and food. After graduating High School in Somalia, my self hate become self love to the point that I became Qabiilist.

Living in the West for two decades now, my Qabiilist self died but my self hatred for being Somali died in 2001.

giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
images (5).jpeg

Most advocate for this sort of shit.

Seeing an interracial couple and taking it as a personal win is many ways so pathetic that I'd rather not describe it. Your average male here is on par with a madow woman.

I don't believe it does but there's been a recent cultural shift in publicizing and advertising your bedroom activities. What happened to I won't ask you and you don't tell me?

Trending