Why does everyone ignore this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The uygher people have been prosecutrd by the Chinese government for over 70 years they oppress the people and force them to assimilate into Han Chinese identity and don't tolerate any Islamic identity I don't know why people ignore this clear from of human rights violation

Because they're not Arabic. What sort of question is this??? :drakewtf:
Sxb I think that's only part of the truth Chinese government is so powerful that nobody wants to challenge it can you believe Pakistan said the uyhgers are terrorists because they don't want to ruin their relationship with China

The uygher people have been prosecutrd by the Chinese government for over 70 years they oppress the people and force them to assimilate into Han Chinese identity and don't tolerate any Islamic identity I don't know why people ignore this clear from of human rights violation
:farmajoyaab: The blood of a muslim is worth little these days may Allah make it easy for my uygher brothers.

Ameen I promised a ugyher brother that I'll try to inform people about what the Chinese are doing to them
Good lad! Spread the word of the greatest injustice among modern muslims the rohinga genocide.

The west has fucked us over big time they have villainized us they have made enemies of Islam degrading muslims and dragging the name of the rasul(S.A.W) through the mud may they suffer youmul qiyamah is soon they will pay!

Its same story in somali region of Ethiopia. The way the media works they dont want nothing to do with you if you over powered. Kasmir is the same story.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Cause the media is rigged to the agenda of the nation obviously. There ain't no left or right, conservative or liberal. All lies bro. Wake up.

Good lad! Spread the word of the greatest injustice among modern muslims the rohinga genocide.

The west has fucked us over big time they have villainized us they have made enemies of Islam degrading muslims and dragging the name of the rasul(S.A.W) through the mud may they suffer youmul qiyamah is soon they will pay!
Qiyamah is soon!!! but I've been screwing es on a daily basis. Am I fucked then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts