Why Does Every Region Copy Puntland?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

They are calling this 'casimada ganacsiga of galmudug' in guriceel lol. They are trying to mimick Bosaso. They are going to call Dhusomareeb casimada siyasada like Garowe is called. Where is 'casimadina dhaqanka'? that is Qardho for PL, just watch these vermins just copy and paste from Puntland in nearly everything. We call Galkacyo the border town but watch these vermins call galkacyo their heartland because they border majerten they think 'janno' bay arkeen.

They even tried to steal 'hoyada somalia' by switching it Galmudug as 'abihi somalia'.Have u ever head of a land called after a 'father'? countries and regions are named as motherlands not fatherlands.

Then you have these buun Marehans who follow us to the point of 'stalking'. If Majerten left Kismayo today, that place would revert back to a damn tuulo and all business activity will stop, they follow us all the way into lower jubba, they are stalking us in galgala with their boys captured and exposed.

We started the oil drilling remember and now all the south is copying what we paved the way for. Their trying to copy garowe 1 and 2 by doing dhusomareeb 1 and 2. It's sad wallahi, these clans need to stop hanging off our nutts and go do their own thing. Can't they do something which Majerten hasn't paved the way for?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t see an issue, Puntland should be proud that it has become a role model. Remember learning from each other is the most noble thing one can do :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don’t see an issue, Puntland should be proud that it has become a role model. Remember learning from each other is the most noble thing one can do :)

I don't mind PL is role model, but what do we get to learn from you is the question? there is nothing to learn from Galmuran, Beesha Sade, Rahanwayn. Learning should be bi directional or else it only benefits one side and the other side starts to see you as dead weight.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't mind PL is role model, but what do we get to learn from you is the question? there is nothing to learn from Galmuran, Beesha Sade, Rahanwayn. Learning should be bi directional or else it only benefits one side and the other side starts to see you as dead weight.

There’s always something to learn from each other, you have to put pride aside first. No one is perfecting, but together we can be great :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
PLers remind me of whites blaming sll their problems on foreigners. The terrorists in Galgala and Qandala are hosted by local clans Warsangeli and Cali Saleebaan respectively you think any Marehan or Hawiye AS would have any legroom if it werent for your local clans providing the leeway?

Stop pointing your domestic Daacish problem on us and look at your selves in the mirror.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PLers remind me of whites blaming sll their problems on foreigners. The terrorists in Galgala and Qandala are hosted by local clans Warsangeli and Cali Saleebaan respectively you think any Marehan or Hawiye AS would have any legroom if it werent for your local clans providing the leeway?

Stop pointing your domestic Daacish problem on us and look at your selves in the mirror.

We never had terrorists when PL was by itself. When you scumbags started to migrate to PL, all of a sudden now your bringing ghetto problems to PL. PL has made it clear many times, we are not interested in your scuffles in the south, we prefer to build a road or school or hospital, while your people rot in the south.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I want the south to continue to live under this

images

While Puntites continue living like this

Amenity-2-e1559125624149.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We never had terrorists when PL was by itself. When you scumbags started to migrate to PL, all of a sudden now your bringing ghetto problems to PL. PL has made it clear many times, we are not interested in your scuffles in the south, we prefer to build a road or school or hospital, while your people rot in the south.
So I guess Abdikadir Mumin the Cali Salebaan leader of Daacish is from a foreign clan? Is Sheikh Atam also foreigner too? Its local clans that provide the opportunities for southern troublemakers to migrate and join them. Othereise close borders.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So I guess Abdikadir Mumin the Cali Salebaan leader of Daacish is from a foreign clan? Is Sheikh Atam also foreigner too? Its local clans that provide the opportunities for southern troublemakers to migrate and join them. Othereise close borders.

Abdulkadir Mumin only has 20 boys in the mountains and not a single technical or heavy weaponry, we can handle him and his 20 boys quite easily, it's you southies who come into galgala that is the major problem not calmiska mountains but calmadow. U will be dealt with waryaa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Khalaf nearly every town in PL has 'livestock market' but I don't see 'qardho' going around claiming that their now a business capital. It just shows u how poverty stricken these galmuran niggas are, going around claiming a livestock market in guriceel is a business capital.

They are just damn desperate to mimick the PL model but their 20 years behind

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I want the south to continue to live under this

images

While Puntites continue living like this

Amenity-2-e1559125624149.jpg
:ooh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadosama:
Abdulkadir Mumin only has 20 boys in the mountains and not a single technical or heavy weaponry, we can handle him and his 20 boys quite easily, it's you southies who come into galgala that is the major problem not calmiska mountains but calmadow. U will be dealt with waryaa
Precisely right. The terrorists are constantly being killed by Puntland security forces and U.S. drone strikes, so where do they replenish their forces? Look no further than Gedo, Xaarshabelle, and South Terror State.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Then you have these buun Marehans who follow us to the point of 'stalking'. If Majerten left Kismayo today, that place would revert back to a damn tuulo and all business activity will stop, they follow us all the way into lower jubba, they are stalking us in galgala with their boys captured and exposed.
This :deadrose: